Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
We have almost no shot at the division now brehs :mjcry:

:stopitslime: Seriously?

U realize that philly plays Seattle which could be a loss and we play the Bears which could be a win?

That means when we play philly a week later it's for first place again.

Some of yall take this losing shyt like it's season ending

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

U realize that philly plays Seattle which could be a loss and we play the Bears which could be a win?

Read my last post breh. Even in your scenario they would still be in first place via division record breh

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Read my last post breh. Even in your scenario they would still be in first place via division record breh

How is that possible? They are 9-3, we are 8-4. If we win next week that makes us 9-4. If they lose that makes them 9-4. A week later we play them, both teams at 9-4. We win we are 10-4 they are 9-5. How the heck would they still be in first place? Division record doesn't matter if we simply have a better record.

Division rivalry games can always be a toss up. They can lose to both skins and giants especially since Colt is auditioning for the starting job.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
How is that possible? They are 9-3, we are 8-4. If we win next week that makes us 9-4. If they lose that makes them 9-4. A week later we play them, both teams at 9-4. We win we are 10-4 they are 9-5. How the heck would they still be in first place? Division record doesn't matter if we simply have a better record.

Division rivalry games can always be a toss up. They can lose to both skins and giants especially since Colt is auditioning for the starting job.
You said we would battle for first place if they lose and we win, you never mentioned us winning against them. For the sake of your argument then, we have to win out to win division. With the way our defense has looked, do you honestly think that's possible. Our best hope is that 5th wild card spot so we can play the nfc south winner in the wild card

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Win out and Philly loses to Seattle then we win the Division. I wouldn't put faith in the giants or skins to beat them since they don't treat the eagles like a Super Bowl game
Not to mention Sanchez is Sanchez and he's dude for a another bad performance or 2 . We just have to handle our end. Seattle will most my dominate sf like they always down and sweep them and then they have Arizona and San Diego too

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
You said we would battle for first place if they lose and we win, you never mentioned us winning against them. For the sake of your argument then, we have to win out to win division. With the way our defense has looked, do you honestly think that's possible. Our best hope is that 5th wild card spot so we can play the nfc south winner in the wild card

You're basically guaranteeing that Philly beats the skins and giants. I don't think its gonna be as easy as you think. All them dudes gonna be playing for their jobs in those games.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

na not even close well at least with me i just keep it real

our defense is our main concern too me

could we win division sure can i just dont have it likely unless we play to our strengths whatever the hell that is on defense :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You're basically guaranteeing that Philly beats the skins and giants. I don't think its gonna be as easy as you think. All them dudes gonna be playing for their jobs in those games.

i dont agree with that shyt at all division games are damn toss ups and whoever thinks it will be easy is crazy as hell

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

i dont agree with that shyt at all division games are damn toss ups and whoever thinks it will be easy is crazy as hell
The redskins and giants dont treat playong philly as their super bowl like they do with us.