Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We gotta find a way to get Dez involve more and I don't mean just throwing the ball blindly at him. Get creative and Terence Williams back in the doghouse. I'm back in my old stance about him and the number 2 wr.

Oline was average to its. Romo can't expect to hold the ball 4 second evey snap...we need some quicker developing plays. And get Dunbar involved and if Witten can't produce get his ass out and put Escobar in there

notice romo gets killed more in the division games so it shouldn't be too surprising in some sense when i think about it redskins did same too us

we do need dez more involved but with better plays like u said

bottom line is our defense really showed how bad they can be against speedy offenses which was i was afraid of and shyt we can do about it but control time of possession and gets some 3 and outs simple as that

i just really dont want another dec meltdown more than anything else cuz if that happens i can't take them serious until thanksgiving comes regardless of records dec is when u build that momentum and get into the playoffs playing ur best

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
cowboys_zpsa23f2203.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
notice romo gets killed more in the division games so it shouldn't be too surprising in some sense when i think about it redskins did same too us

we do need dez more involved but with better plays like u said

bottom line is our defense really showed how bad they can be against speedy offenses which was i was afraid of and shyt we can do about it but control time of possession and gets some 3 and outs simple as that

i just really dont want another dec meltdown more than anything else cuz if that happens i can't take them serious until thanksgiving comes regardless of records dec is when u build that momentum and get into the playoffs playing ur best
Stubborn playcalling was catalyst in the redskins game. One thing about Linehan is he hasn't really shown the ability to adjust the gameplan. Marinelli did last week against the giants and even today cuz the defense was average today after the first quarter. Philly had a lot of field goals after the first quarter. It's not the defense fault that Hayden cant maintain his stance on the dline and gets pushed back to the linebacker level. He cant even shed off his block. He's usually right there in the block when a running back runs pass him.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Stubborn playcalling was catalyst in the redskins game. One thing about Linehan is he hasn't really shown the ability to adjust the gameplan. Marinelli did last week against the giants and even today cuz the defense was average today after the first quarter. Philly had a lot of field goals after the first quarter. It's not the defense fault that Hayden cant maintain his stance on the dline and gets pushed back to the linebacker level. He cant even shed off his block. He's usually right there in the block when a running back runs pass him.

ya u right we did held them to fg's
i wonder should we blitz more like arizona since we dont have good cb's at the moment and not getting enough pressure and sacks

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We have almost no shot at the division now brehs :mjcry:

probably not only hope is seattle beats them and I'm not sure if seattle will to be honest so i would focus on winning out if possible

1 lost is all we can afford this wildcard is a cluster fukk either detriot or packers gonna get wildcard and u still got seattle and sf playing for that even arizona if they start to lose

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya u right we did held them to fg's
i wonder should we blitz more like arizona since we dont have good cb's at the moment and not getting enough pressure and sacks
The corners are aight. They not a concern like they were in 2011 and 2013. Marinelli just needs to play to their strengthand stop putting the front seven In zone coverage

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:scust:

You showin what you about today nikka

Edit: and you still crying in the post above this one smh:why:
So why dont you tell me how you expect us to win the division then smart guy. Philly is 3-0 in the division and 1-0 against us with washington and ny on their schedule to end the season. Even if we beat them in philly they most likely will finish 5-1 whereas we have 2 division losses already. We would need to finish with a better record than them, meaning we need to win all the rest of our games.