Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brent is :trash:breh. He wont be the difference in putting pressure on the qb
:what:He's 1-technique dt. That's not his job. His job is too free up holes for the rest of the front even and let them eat. He's a space eater.

Hayden spends so much time at the second level, he's there before lbers are there

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Honestly i couldn't care less about this game, Philly deserved the win but i expected this kind of loss at some point. With everything going on in Ferguson i just couldn't get invested into this one. We had so many chances to make this a game but it was just 1 mistake after another. To the Eagles fans i say congrats and we'll see you again in 2wks.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But you agree he can't be any worst then Hayden right?
I agree just think its going to take some time possibly until next year

Have hope a player who hasnt played in two years to to fix our defense brehs :stopitslime:
Show me where the fukk I said he would fix the D ole non reading ass dude? I just know he not trash

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
watch glimpses of the game saw some of the ass beating

it was bound to happen on defensive side
but our offense no fukkING EXCUSE

o-line got bullied
romo not accurate
which led to murrary couldn't only do so much

it is what it is

be best we win out to gain some momentum or lose only 1 game tops or we aint seeing no playoffs

we own tie breaker over seattle for now and sf does over us

just gotta hope arizona dont have a damn melt down

just sayin this for those curious bout our standings playoff wise

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta find a way to get Dez involve more and I don't mean just throwing the ball blindly at him. Get creative and Terence Williams back in the doghouse. I'm back in my old stance about him and the number 2 wr.

Oline was average to its. Romo can't expect to hold the ball 4 second evey snap...we need some quicker developing plays. And get Dunbar involved and if Witten can't produce get his ass out and put Escobar in there