Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt no way is Dez getting like 8+ targets n only two receptions when Romo plays. Refuse to believe that it woulda been the same result.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I hope you get disowned by your father when you tell him that you're gay for Christmas.

It hurts doesn't it...to know....to.....to know the inevitable is coming and there is nothing you can do about it. Its only for so long fake teams can pretend. The cowboys may have duped others but they couldn't get me. I knew this would happen. 8-8 is on the way!!!!!

When you have your owner coming on the sidelines to tell your "head coach" that romo can play you know it was over.

Just know ever since Jerry has said we need to slow down and smell the roses, the cowboys are 0-2!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Why do they have this scrub on the radio? :mindblown:

Out of all the former legendary Cowboys players. They get a nikka that made the team off a reality TV show.

What to happen Larry Brown being on 105.3 post game show.:wtf:
i'd rather listen to rocket. i hate jesse holley. dude turned into one of those sensational media rats. he never says anything worthwhile. him bashing dez is not surprising bc that's all ben and skin do and they pretty much run that station.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
It hurts doesn't it...to know....to.....to know the inevitable is coming and there is nothing you can do about it. Its only for so long fake teams can pretend. The cowboys may have duped others but they couldn't get me. I knew this would happen. 8-8 is on the way!!!!!

When you have your owner coming on the sidelines to tell your "head coach" that romo can play you know it was over.

Just know ever since Jerry has said we need to slow down and smell the roses, the cowboys are 0-2!
Zzzz fakkit

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt no way is Dez getting like 8+ targets n only two receptions when Romo plays. Refuse to believe that it woulda been the same result.

Thank you.. My thoughts exactly. All you romo haters dont wanna admit it but if romo was there and healthy we win. No way dez goes with no receptions through 3 and 3/4 quarters.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i didn't see anything special about d-law. definitely nothing to trade a pick for.
Give him a chance it was his 1st game as a rookie, he was part of the reason why they were getting so much pressure on Palmer. I was expecting him to overrun a lot of plays and have some penalties due to inexperience, but he was calm and i'm expecting him to get better.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Thank you.. My thoughts exactly. All you romo haters font wanna admit it but if room was there and healthy we win. No way dez goes with no receptions through 3 and 3/4 quarters.
I feel like Demarco gets 100 again with Romo in there too. They were not even half worried about Weeden. Seemed like every throw he attempted had no shot it was like watching a bunch of retards tryin to fukk a doorknob out there.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Give him a chance it was his 1st game as a rookie, he was part of the reason why they were getting so much pressure on Palmer. I was expecting him to overrun a lot of plays and have some penalties due to inexperience, but he was calm and i'm expecting him to get better.
I will agree. I wanted D-Law before we drafted him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Demarco gets 100 again with Romo in there too. They were not even half worried about Weeden. Seemed like every throw he attempted had no shot it was like watching a bunch of retards tryin to fukk a doorknob out there.

I agree.. Passing game had no shot today and this was an example of the passing game that would have helped the run. If there was any threat of completing a pass the murray gets his 100 yards and we control the ball. Not to mention that we tear apart their secondary. It would be a win.. But either way I'm glad romor rested and I hope he rests next week.. I think we still beat the jags with weeden then get a more healthy room for the end of nthe season and playoffs

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I was thinking we needed to let Romo rest two weeks but I ain't on that train any more. He needs to play next week for this offense to look remotely functional. (off topic but there was an interview with WR Roy Williams and he said when he came to Dallas, they were running the same offense that they were running in DET--that did not work---but that was before we got Scott Linehan who just so happens to come from DET)

I mentioned that to say this offense really does succ too outside of the run game. I said it earlier in this thread, we don't know how to get Dez the ball. There's been instances where Dez is doubled but I ain't talking about that. These last two weeks, horrible.

And :smh: @ the frequency in which Williams is targeted. Escobar still has been heard from since he showed that he can be a threat. The incompetency of the coaching on the offensive side of the ball is disturbing. Like on 3rd and 2 and we come out 5 wide with no RB when Weeden aint proved he can do shyt. (I'm starting to see why Romo audibles so much)

On the bright side. I think Lawrence will be a difference maker. The D-Lined looked better today than they have in previous weeks. I still think the rotation is too deep :hmm: Melton fukk around and be in Hawaii.

With Romo, I don't even think that's a game.

I still think we're the team to beat. I just wish we could let Romo rest another week but I don't wanna see any jersey number other than 9 back there Sunday.

i didn't see anything special about d-law. definitely nothing to trade a pick for.
He was getting a few pressure. Dude looks like he put on more than 10 lbs tho. He was a step late on a few occasions but on some obvious passing downs he was on the sideline :wtf:

I know it was his first game back but damn, give that niggga some PT. He had some nice tackles against the run too.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
of course i'm going to give him time, i'm just sayin i didn't see the quick twitch athlete i'd expect from a pass rusher that i'm trading up for.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thee dudes need to learn how to wrap. The last two games there been a lot of missed for loses or no gains that these dudes somehow let outta their grip

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
we'd feel so much better today if we had just won the redskins game. that's the one that's still pissing me off b/c we basically beat ourself again by not sticking to the run. we never really had a chance with weeden vs. arizona but the redskins game we had to find a way to pull that game out man. they only beat us by a field goal after 2 fumbles, dez's drop in the endzone, numerous missed tackles, and demarco only getting 19 carries when he was getting 7 yds a clip. if we had won that game, yesterday would be an afterthought with us sitting at 7-2.