Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Daps
LMAO!!!!!!!! :mjlol:

If you're not trolling you're doing a damn good job of it.

You created an argument that I never made...I said Austin Davis is better than Brady, Luck, and Cam?...LMAO!!!!....I said he's better than Brandon Weeden...which is true...Weeden's never had a stretch in his entire career as good as Austin Davis' stretch to start this one.

And then you lump me in with every Cowboy fan on the board...pretty sure you'll never find an instance of me saying Romo should be benched for Weeden...LMAO!!!!...you took a few fans thinking Weeden had a hot hand against Washington and would rather him stayed in for the end over a cold Romo as "bench Romo for Weeden!!!!"...that's you taking an argument to an extreme it never went to...aka doing what a troll does.

Then...you decided to use the fact that the Cowboys have went 8-8 recently and then applied it to this season as if the past season has anything to do with this season...how many times did the Cowboys start 6-1 and go 8-8?....I'm waiting...oh that's right...it hasn't happened. Expecting the Cowboys to finish 8-8 is saying you believe they'll be a 2-7 team to end the season. If you want to use history this was only the 4th time in Cowboys history they started the season 6-1...all four times they made the playoffs...twice they made the Super Bowl.

but nah...keep on not trolling...because you aren't making any sense...you're creating arguments that don't exist
Don't waste your breath his a raiders troll:heh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Martin is the better pick, and Manziel was about as accurate during the preseason as Weeden was today.
Y'all don't listen. Im not saying we shoulda drafted him in the first round, I'm saying if we could a worked some magic and got him in the second. If the browns didn't take him he woulda slipped.

Weeden has always been terrible, at least with manz you get a fresh start

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y'all don't listen. Im not saying we shoulda drafted him in the first round, I'm saying if we could a worked some magic and got him in the second. If the browns didn't take him he woulda slipped.

Weeden has always been terrible, at least with manz you get a fresh start
Work some magic? He was drafted in the 1st rd so unless he slipped to the 2nd there was nothing they could've done.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i know Dez had some horrible passes out there but cmon dawg you got to make a play if your our superstar receiver :mjcry:
Normally i would agree, but none of our receivers were capable of doing anything with Weeden being so awful. The game was 14-10 for the longest and he couldn't put together 1 td drive, hell it could've been a 1 point game but he threw a horrible int in the red zone.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
December is on its way!!!!!

SMELL THE ROSES BREH! SAME OLE BOYS! aint nuffin change!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Romo should not played against Jacksonville. If weeden repeats this performance against that sorry ass team release his in London and tell him find his own way back to Texas
you crazy? romo HAS to play. fukk all this saving him from the stretch bullshyt. get your 100 million dollar ass out there and get us a W. i don't ever want to see weeden in a cowboys uniform again!!!