Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Y'all cowboys fans are something else I swear :laughhh:

That duality again :scusthov:..... make up y'all mind, one week its weeden da gawd the next its weeden fukk you die slow.... Just face it. It's another 8-8 season in the making!

aaaaah....I see. You're trolling. You responded to statistical evidence by quoting some random Cowboys fans who were excited about Weeden having a good drive in the Washington game...comments that came from a place of surprise more than support. But don't let that get in the way of a good narrative.

And then...this is priceless...you ended it with the typical Cowboy troll 8-8 remark...that's what really gave you away...but nice job...you got a couple responses from me.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you just gotta let dudes rant, rave, and be all types of extra chick emotional right now. I'm not even going to say shyt about it outside of this. We have to win next week and regardless of what happens we need to focus on a mainly D draft.
Were probably going to be with out Randle and Murray next year and maybe free,,,

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
aaaaah....I see. You're trolling. You responded to statistical evidence by quoting some random Cowboys fans who were excited about Weeden having a good drive in the Washington game...comments that came from a place of surprise more than support. But don't let that get in the way of a good narrative.

And then...this is priceless...you ended it with the typical Cowboy troll 8-8 remark...that's what really gave you away...but nice job...you got a couple responses from me.

Ahhhhhhh I see you're clueless...Stat evidence? nikka what? You tryna tell me austin davis is better than Brady, Luck, Cam? df is that suppose to mean. Yeah OKAY! :childplease:

Excited? nikka y'all were even saying bench romo and QB controversy in that thread...that's "your" cowboy fans. :dahell:

Typical 8-8 troll remark? What are you talking bout. Since Garrett has arrived y'all have been 8-8 or worse each year no matter what goes on in the regular season. Vegas odds would tell you to book them at 8-8 since that is their result when having Jerry as GM/Owner/OC/DC/STC, Garrett as your "HC" and Romo as your QB...If that means im trolling then, the cowboys have been trolling for the past 15 years easily. :wesssttttt:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
At least it's not the acl and pcl which I hear are the worst ligaments you could injure in knee. What's the timetable?

It's allegedly not a sprain but a tear. Season ending.

@Tony_Bromo supposed to be season ending. its not confirmed 100% yet but they are saying it's definitely an MCL injury. Sprain would be 4-6 weeks. Tear, done until next year brehs :mjcry:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Ahhhhhhh I see you're clueless...Stat evidence? nikka what? You tryna tell me austin davis is better than Brady, Luck, Cam? df is that suppose to mean. Yeah OKAY! :childplease:

Excited? nikka y'all were even saying bench romo and QB controversy in that thread...that's "your" cowboy fans. :dahell:

Typical 8-8 troll remark? What are you talking bout. Since Garrett has arrived y'all have been 8-8 or worse each year no matter what goes on in the regular season. Vegas odds would tell you to book them at 8-8 since that is their result when having Jerry as GM/Owner/OC/DC/STC, Garrett as your "HC" and Romo as your QB...If that means im trolling then, the cowboys have been trolling for the past 15 years easily. :wesssttttt:

LMAO!!!!!!!! :mjlol:

If you're not trolling you're doing a damn good job of it.

You created an argument that I never made...I said Austin Davis is better than Brady, Luck, and Cam?...LMAO!!!!....I said he's better than Brandon Weeden...which is true...Weeden's never had a stretch in his entire career as good as Austin Davis' stretch to start this one.

And then you lump me in with every Cowboy fan on the board...pretty sure you'll never find an instance of me saying Romo should be benched for Weeden...LMAO!!!!...you took a few fans thinking Weeden had a hot hand against Washington and would rather him stayed in for the end over a cold Romo as "bench Romo for Weeden!!!!"...that's you taking an argument to an extreme it never went to...aka doing what a troll does.

Then...you decided to use the fact that the Cowboys have went 8-8 recently and then applied it to this season as if the past season has anything to do with this season...how many times did the Cowboys start 6-1 and go 8-8?....I'm waiting...oh that's right...it hasn't happened. Expecting the Cowboys to finish 8-8 is saying you believe they'll be a 2-7 team to end the season. If you want to use history this was only the 4th time in Cowboys history they started the season 6-1...all four times they made the playoffs...twice they made the Super Bowl.

but nah...keep on not trolling...because you aren't making any sense...you're creating arguments that don't exist

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nah...I think manziel likes it in Cleveland, makes it easier for :heh: to come to lebron n manziel games...BFF'S all in one spot..couldn't ask for anything better.

The only prob is hoyer is been playing well :win:
what foosball have you been watching. Hoyer is Iggy azaelea levels of mediocre

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoyer aint the worse thing in the world surprisingly the best that Cleveland has had in quiet sometime. Let him play until he just fukks up immensely