Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the grand scheme of thing were still 6-3 and most likely should be the jags but our track record against rookie qb's has always been suspect. And then a much needed bye week.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse Holley is really trying to blame Dez for this loss, Weeden was absolute:trash: and the receivers had no chance to make any plays. The D did all they could but there's only so much you can ask of them, especially when they got the only td for you.

Why do they have this scrub on the radio? :mindblown:

Out of all the former legendary Cowboys players. They get a nikka that made the team off a reality TV show.

What to happen Larry Brown being on 105.3 post game show.:wtf:

Last edited:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
:mindblown:

nikkas aint making no sense anymore...just saying anything

So Weeden's not worse than the players you mentioned earlier?

Weeden career stats: 55.9 comp pct, 25 TD, 28 INT, 71.8 Rating
Locker career stats: 57.3 comp pct, 26 TD, 19 INT, 80.2 Rating
Austin Davis career stats: 65.2 comp pct, 10 TD, 5 INT, 92.3 Rating
Fitzpatrick career stats: 60.1 comp pct, 115 TD, 100 INT, 78.3 Rating

I understand the point you were making...and I think the Cardinals are being underrated...but Weeden is a clear step below those other QBs...he's basically an auto-loss at QB.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i had us losing this game regardless cuz no romo means we are :trash: cuz back up qbs for us are really bad except orton last year at end of season he did play decent

play calling becomes even more issue cuz then they dont respect the qb and just load up on murrary and then u get a qb with shytty accuracy

I'm happy we 6-3 didnt see that coming at all

our D did what they could and gave us a TD too.

it aint dez fault but at same time some balls he should of catch and he has done something with romo dropping balls when he shouldn't

we play jags next game dont let romo play make em sit and that game aint no auto W either if we dont do better play calling and better throws.

rather be 6-4 and have romo healthy for the rest of the season. that long as plane ride aint good for his back and i know i flew overseas on some 15 hr flights

lb.'s keeping getting hurt though :mjcry:
we are getting more pressure and some sacks so lets keep that up and just get better tackling cuz we been missing some tackles

hopefully this draft we get more drafts on defense and a back up QB to groom for the future

why is everybody saying garett calling plays when he isn't its lineham if i spelled it right garrett gave him the green the light completely

we still can make the playoffs though but not with a hurt romo that can barely move we seen that already in the first game of the year if he is anywhere not mobile in the pocket u can forget it to be honest

room's greatest attribute is his elusiveness that u think he doesn't have and makes u miss to extend the play without he just :snoop:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Naw man, dont panic like that dawg
Man you just gotta let dudes rant, rave, and be all types of extra chick emotional right now. I'm not even going to say shyt about it outside of this. We have to win next week and regardless of what happens we need to focus on a mainly D draft.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why do they have this scrub on the radio? :mindblown:

Out of all the former legendary Cowboys players. They get a nikka that made the team off a reality TV show.

What happen Larry Brown being on 105.3 post game show.:wtf:
I think he got fired when they had that staff purge a few years ago. I'm still riding with this team no matter what, and i hope people finally see how valuable Romo is to our success. Murray is great and i still have faith in him, but if you don't have a competent QB then it doesn't matter how well you can run the ball.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping we get up on the Jags big next game, let Murray get some rest, and regroup after the bye. From that point on, it's money time!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
On the plus side Melton keeps getting better and better each game, Lawrence also looked pretty decent and we looked like we finally had a consistent pass rush.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
So Weeden's not worse than the players you mentioned earlier?

Weeden career stats: 55.9 comp pct, 25 TD, 28 INT, 71.8 Rating
Locker career stats: 57.3 comp pct, 26 TD, 19 INT, 80.2 Rating
Austin Davis career stats: 65.2 comp pct, 10 TD, 5 INT, 92.3 Rating
Fitzpatrick career stats: 60.1 comp pct, 115 TD, 100 INT, 78.3 Rating

I understand the point you were making...and I think the Cardinals are being underrated...but Weeden is a clear step below those other QBs...he's basically an auto-loss at QB.

Y'all cowboys fans are something else I swear :laughhh:

winchester weeden out there wow

Do yo thang weeden

I need atleast 10 points

LETS GET IT WEEDEN!!!

fukk KYLE ORTON OLEbytchASSNICCA!!!

i wish he didnt throw it to witten but fuggit, i'll gladly take that Fantasy L for a real life W

Good shyt Wedden...

In Weeden we trust? :ld:

That duality again :scusthov:..... make up y'all mind, one week its weeden da gawd the next its weeden fukk you die slow.... Just face it. It's another 8-8 season in the making!

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

That duality again :scusthov:..... make up y'all mind, one week its weeden da gawd the next its weeden fukk you die slow.... Just face it. It's another 8-8 season in the making!
I'm a manziel Stan breh. Weeden is trash but he all we got right nao :snoop:

We shoulda drafted manziel

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I'm a manziel Stan breh. Weeden is trash but he all we got right nao :snoop:

We shoulda drafted manziel

Nah...I think manziel likes it in Cleveland, makes it easier for :heh: to come to lebron n manziel games...BFF'S all in one spot..couldn't ask for anything better.

The only prob is hoyer is been playing well :win:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas

So was I suppose to be like damn Wedden is garbage after he threw a touchdown to Witten last game....

:camby:

You ain't see me praising dude like he's the next best thing...

:pacspit: