Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I dont think Romo plays against the Cards brehs :lupe: I would be fine sitting him though :ehh:
Not me breh. Those two drives by weeden had ppl fooled. He is :trash:. A better throw to dez on the jumpball and we win that game. People also have to remember murray broke off a 51 yd run on weedens first drive and witten was wide open on the second. We need this cards game if we want to: 1. stay in first (i dont see philly losin to the texans) and 2. Get a first round bye

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Not me breh. Those two drives by weeden had ppl fooled. He is :trash:. A better throw to dez on the jumpball and we win that game. People also have to remember murray broke off a 51 yd run on weedens first drive and witten was wide open on the second. We need this cards game if we want to: 1. stay in first (i dont see philly losin to the texans) and 2. Get a first round bye
:whoa: Im not saying give the game away to the cards or that Weeden is any good. I'm just talking about thinking long term for Romo. Let him rest this week play him vs the Jags and rest again on the bye week.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
:whoa: Im not saying give the game away to the cards or that Weeden is any good. I'm just talking about thinking long term for Romo. Let him rest this week play him vs the Jags and rest again on the bye week.

If you rest him against Zona, might as well rest him against Jacksonville.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I dont think Romo plays against the Cards brehs :lupe: I would be fine sitting him though :ehh:

tough call.. this game against AZ is big.. this has home field/tie breaker implications at this point in the season.

AZ gonna try to duplicate what the Skins did on D...

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
tough call.. this game against AZ is big.. this has home field/tie breaker implications at this point in the season.

AZ gonna try to duplicate what the Skins did on D...
I watched the AZ vs Philly game and they blitz twice as much as the skins :lupe: That's scary considering Romo's health at this point.

Daps
Question why do refs look the other way when romo gets cheap shot:mjpls:Jerry needs to tell the refs fall back where the ones making the money for the league:ufdup:shyt is disgusting:sadbron:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If I was the coach, Romo wouldn't be playing again until we played the Giants :manny:

It's about being healthy for the stretch. Beat the skins and this wouldn't be an issue sitting him out.
I agree I'll take the L here if we have to because we stand a better chance of winning it all with Romo than without and going to Ari ain't no Seattle type deal anyway.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dez also could've made a better effort to catch the ball that hit him right in the hands, not excusing the jump ball but i'm also not going to excuse Dez who played horribly.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:heh:

6vseli.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We need to spend the next 3 1st round picks on DL.

Line gets absolutely NO pressure on opposing QBs.