Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We need to spend the next 3 1st round picks on DL.

Line gets absolutely NO pressure on opposing QBs.
I think a part of where we mess up too is throwing out too many linemen :manny:

Mincey, Hayden, Selvie, Crawford, Melton, Spencer, McClain, Coleman, Edwards (the last two, not so much.... but you got the rest of these Dlinemen playing a similar amount of snaps and they'll never get continuity-which is important-as a defensive line because they're always rotating and being asked to play multiple positions.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They get pressure, they just don't get sacks.

Too many plays a game the opposing QB is allowed to sit and step up in the pocket. Sometime we can flush the QB and get him out of his rhythm (like we did to Russell Wilson), but other stretches Colt McCoy can just stand back and unload.

We need to do a better job collapsing the pocket and making the QB feel some sort of urgency to get the ball out. When teams play the Cowboys, they know they're generally going to have all day to throw.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We entered the game with only 7 sacks on the season. Melton registered the first and last sack of the game with about 5mins left.

Sacks can sometimes be an overrated stat, because QB pressures that lead to poor decisions or throwaways are just as valuable. But this team doesn't force enough turnovers or get off the field on 3rd down as it should to slide with only 8 sacks on the year.

We need to be able to get to opposing QBs more reliably, and young prospects on the line is the only solution.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think a part of where we mess up too is throwing out too many linemen :manny:

Mincey, Hayden, Selvie, Crawford, Melton, Spencer, McClain, Coleman, Edwards (the last two, not so much.... but you got the rest of these Dlinemen playing a similar amount of snaps and they'll never get continuity-which is important-as a defensive line because they're always rotating and being asked to play multiple positions.
Nah they just aren't that good of a unit most of the better D's if not all of them seem to use a similar number of cats at the D line rotation

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
whats the deal with randall throwin dem boys under the bus?

That boi had no idea cameras were rolling and recording. Listening to the local sports media and they're saying Dez and Randle got into a verbal confrontation in the locker room and on the practice field. Witten had to break it up twice.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
That boi had no idea cameras were rolling and recording. Listening to the local sports media and they're saying Dez and Randle got into a verbal confrontation in the locker room and on the practice field. Witten had to break it up twice.
He said "Dez didn't miss a game for smacking his momma" and brought up Josh Brent situation :snoop:

I guess y'all are about to get your Williams wishes

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Different team but Kooper can still be on the Eagles after his shyt this will be over soon too. Stuff happens but if they didn't cut him after the stealing I doubt they will cut him now.
The eagles were more vested in Cooper, he was a big part of their offense. Randle, not so much. We don't need no locker room beefs

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Different team but Kooper can still be on the Eagles after his shyt this will be over soon too. Stuff happens but if they didn't cut him after the stealing I doubt they will cut him now.
I'm talking about him snitching like a fukkin fakkit throwing Dez and Brent under the bus