Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Beasley is a fukkin joke. Dude riding the short white WR wave, but he doesn't half have the talent of a Wes Welker or even Julian Edelman. We need a 3rd WR in the worst way. Beasley/Street/Harris are all trash.
Step off the ledge we not the Broncos. That's about the only team that has all their weapons working like that. Beasley does what he does when he gets in the game for the most part. Street/Harris haven't had much chance to do much when you have Murray, Dez, Witten, getting the ball first. You sounding like a chick that don't know shyt right now but I'll let that slide L's wil, do that to us all at times

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
the loss hurts but seein Topanga in a Boys jersey makes it all better.

BmV9nHaCEAAIL0L.jpg

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Step off the ledge we not the Broncos. That's about the only team that has all their weapons working like that. Beasley does what he does when he gets in the game for the most part. Street/Harris haven't had much chance to do much when you have Murray, Dez, Witten, getting the ball first. You sounding like a chick that don't know shyt right now but I'll let that slide L's wil, do that to us all at times

nikka :childplease:

Beasley has no qualities keeping him in the NFL other than being short and white. That's a fact. We been desperate to find a Welker clone since we brought that bum Amendola into the league. Harris has had a chance to step up at WR and never has. He's a trash WR, good returner. Maybe I'm too early on Street.

Look at the team we're playing Sunday - Cardinals 3rd wideout is John Brown who is out there murking nikkas while Beasley slow ass catches one or two slant passes a game. Dude is pure trash. We need a deep threat at wideout.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka :childplease:

Beasley has no qualities keeping him in the NFL other than being short and white. That's a fact. We been desperate to find a Welker clone since we brought that bum Amendola into the league. Harris has had a chance to step up at WR and never has. He's a trash WR, good returner. Maybe I'm too early on Street.

Look at the team we're playing Sunday - Cardinals 3rd wideout is John Brown who is out there murking nikkas while Beasley slow ass catches one or two slant passes a game. Dude is pure trash. We need a deep threat at wideout.
Save the stupid smiles. Beasley does what he does when he's called to do so don't care what you say the game shows it. He doesn't get called on much but he's reliable when he does get in there if only for the cheap 5/6 yards. Amen dolma is always injured but for a dude that was undrafted I think and still in the league I don't think he's that much of a bumb. When has Harris been giving the chance to really step up you on that narcotic? No shyt he ain't the greatest WR but his main job is returner like you said so why complain much when we know why he here? Street a rookie really need I say more.

Like I said you sounding like somebody's girl with all this shyt like this fukking Madden but whatever keep ranting it'll make you feel better. Honestly My bad for not letting you vent you got it

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Save the stupid smiles. Beasley does what he does when he's called to do so don't care what you say the game shows it. He doesn't get called on much but he's reliable when he does get in there if only for the cheap 5/6 yards. Amen dolma is always injured but for a dude that was undrafted I think and still in the league I don't think he's that much of a bumb. When has Harris been giving the chance to really step up you on that narcotic? No shyt he ain't the greatest WR but his main job is returner like you said so why complain much when we know why he here? Street a rookie really need I say more.

Like I said you sounding like somebody's girl with all this shyt like this fukking Madden but whatever keep ranting it'll make you feel better. Honestly My bad for not letting you vent you got it

What we need is a deep threat to stretch the field. Beasley is slow, he can't get deep on anyone. He struggles to get open one on one against any decent corner, really. His best asset is to find a little hole in a zone and eat up little chunks of yards. Beasley does what he's capable of doing, which isn't much. We don't need our #3 WR nibbling on lil 5 or 6 yard chunks. That's what we have two (really three) tight ends for, even though we really only use one of them.

Harris has been here 3 years now. If the coaching staff saw something in him he would be out there.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What we need is a deep threat to stretch the field. Beasley is slow, he can't get deep on anyone. He struggles to get open one on one against any decent corner, really. His best asset is to find a little hole in a zone and eat up little chunks of yards. Beasley does what he's capable of doing, which isn't much. We don't need our #3 WR nibbling on lil 5 or 6 yard chunks. That's what we have two (really three) tight ends for, even though we really only use one of them.

Harris has been here 3 years now. If the coaching staff saw something in him he would be out there.
The thing is we have Dez and TWill if you want that deep threat one of them has to be it with how we currently run our team but its not a big problem like you are making it seem I'm sorry. Harris does his returns and ok at best at WR but I'm ok with that. He helped get a td last night but people gotta realize this isn't a video game all our WR and te aren't going to have video game stats. We are good right now as long as Dez dont go down IMO. I'm worried about the D honestly

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It do seems like Romo dislike Beasley..

Romo got in his ass in the Giants and Redskins game.

I never seen Romo that upset at any player

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The thing is we have Dez and TWill if you want that deep threat one of them has to be it with how we currently run our team but its not a big problem like you are making it seem I'm sorry. Harris does his returns and ok at best at WR but I'm ok with that. He helped get a td last night but people gotta realize this isn't a video game all our WR and te aren't going to have video game stats. We are good right now as long as Dez dont go down IMO. I'm worried about the D honestly

Not saying the #3 wideout needs to put up Welker numbers, but he needs to add something of benefit to our team. I don't really see what Beasley adds. We need a burner at wideout, period. Doesn't need to be a superstar, but needs to be able to stretch the field.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It do seems like Romo dislike Beasley..

Romo got in his ass in the Giants and Redskins game.

I never seen Romo that upset at any player

that's the other thing Beasley seem lke he be fukking up routes too much for Romo's liking. Dude just disgusts me seeing him out there

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not saying the #3 wideout needs to put up Welker numbers, but he needs to add something of benefit to our team. I don't really see what Beasley adds. We need a burner at wideout, period. Doesn't need to be a superstar, but needs to be able to stretch the field.
Im all for it but honestly we must not have it right now cause if Street was it or Romo trusted him more I'm pretty sure they'd use him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boys were due for a hiccup.. I just want them to learn from it and not go away from the run.. We lucky Room isnt done for the year or season is over. We could run our way to the playoffs, maybe, but without room the team is not a threat

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:sas1:

I knew I shouldn't have fell in love with the Dallas too soon. Old roommate had me convinced after the Seattle game.

The second half of that sch is going to be painful