Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Two deeps post on Cz got me feelin a lil better about the loss. My worry is this idiot head coach and coordinator not being able to fix this problem vs the blitz. If the Vagiants :flabbynsick: offense can put up 38 points vs the deadskins then we should be able to also
I agree and what's CZ? I need another boys site to post on since I only post on the ranch

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
H8ters can enjoy this one. Dudes going in on Instagram for the last 15 years. You'd think we just got blown out in the SB. We're 6-2. Dudes need to chill and let them have their fun for now.

Only thing we gotta panic about is the fact that this MRI is taking so damn long brehs :lupe:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Run the ball and stop fumbling. Bit of bad luck too, haven't recovered any of Murray's fumbles.

Lack of pass rush is a big concern. Need to target dline in draft.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
F Joseph Randle real talk....they need to stop playing and bring Ryan Williams up. Demarco needs to sit down next time he fumbles the ball and be taught a lesson, this is out of hand and was one of many things that cost us that game, fumbling on the 5 b/c he's fighting for yds that ain't there :smh:

And not adjusting on 3rd downs to counter that blitz was frustrating. Arizona gonna be bringing the house all game. Romo needs to throw the ball up in the air to Dez and live with the results dude had a 2nd yr player on him

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Beasley is a fukkin joke. Dude riding the short white WR wave, but he doesn't half have the talent of a Wes Welker or even Julian Edelman. We need a 3rd WR in the worst way. Beasley/Street/Harris are all trash.
Not giving up on Street. He's barely had a chance to do anything. Garrett really has no idea how to use players. You draft Escobar in the 2nd round and you use him how?

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
this Romo shyt is pissing me off. if he's done for the season then announce this shyt. how an MRI take 6 hrs for the results. the fact that we haven't heard anything has me shook as a mother :damn: