Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The eagles were more vested in Cooper, he was a big part of their offense. Randle, not so much. We don't need no locker room beefs
He wasn't really until last year and honestly if Maclin wasn't injured they probably would have got rid of him going by what a lot of Philly in the know people said. Randle was stupid but I'm not for extra pile on. If they didn't cut him then unless its some extra stuff like more stealing don't see how they could cut him now. Him and Dez will be aight soon enough that's how stuff goes at times.

I'm talking about him snitching like a fukkin fakkit throwing Dez and Brent under the bus
I know he went full Kobe but maybe he was scarred and didn't know how to act. Don't excuse him but them words aren't enough to get you off the team IMO. If I was Dez we would have a talk but after that it'll be over cause if I never got into that situation you couldn't mention it in the first place. I know everybody doesn't think like me though but I think it'll be cool long term and if not ye shrug.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Romo has two small fractures in his back. Still a game time decision. Other QB's have only missed one game after suffering this injury.

Sounds like we'll have Romo for most of the season but it's a little bothersome that the injury was initially a contusion...

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Romo has two small fractures in his back. Still a game time decision. Other QB's have only missed one game after suffering this injury.

Sounds like we'll have Romo for most of the season but it's a little bothersome that the injury was initially a contusion...

That espn article says Baylor's QB Bryce Petty suffered that injury and came back after one game. Compare a 35 year old to a 20 year old bruh.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
That espn article says Baylor's QB Bryce Petty suffered that injury and came back after one game. Compare a 35 year old to a 20 year old bruh.

he's 34. and no further damage can be done and it's all about pain tolerance/performance with this injury.

btw, if you're not a swagboys fan you may :camby:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Honestly i think they could win if they did sit him, the Cardinals are 1 of the worst passing defenses in the league and you know Dez wants to make up for Monday night. I say they need to go back to what's been working, run the ball and then kill em with that play action.