Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
been ducking all forms of feedback from this game all morning..lol

I just heard Durant done for the year.. damn
I always do don't want to hear all the "knew these dudes were frauds talk" that usually follows a Boys loss
:yeshrug:it wa seen it comings
:mjpls:Told you dink and dunk offance is:trash:Instead of deep throw they dink and dunk through the last two minutes and came away with nothing:flabbynsick:
fukk the dink and dump and deep ball they should have run the ball period

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:yeshrug:it wa seen it comings
:mjpls:Told you dink and dunk offance is:trash:Instead of deep throw they dink and dunk through the last two minutes and came away with nothing:flabbynsick:
LOL, you gotta run the ball folk.

First down goes for 8 yards.

Second down you pass-incomplete
Third down you pass-incomplete
Fourth down you pass-incomplete

Straight ass play calling.

I think I heard them say that it was the first time that a team went 4 and out after getting the ball back after holding the team to 3

Daps
Lets not dance around the problem our wide out got handled easily with 1 on 1 :aicmon:is not time to panic but they should seriously consider trading for deep threat wide out:aicmon:Also is Jason garret still calling the plays???? When is he gonna learn you dont win games by kicking field goals :mindblown: He kicks field goals while the other teams score td and he wonders why we lose close games :mindblown:Ill give him credit for challenging the fumble but outside of that:camby:How hard is it to pick up blitz announcer guy talking about their bringing to many guys to handle:shaq2: They have 11 on the field we have 11 on the field can't we move the 8 other guys who are not rb, wr, qb to pass block:heh:If these nikkas can't adjust to the blitz we're fukked nikkas can forget about playoffs:heh:Every team we face will blitz like crazy:heh:Turnovers and injury is part of the team dna so not surprised their:heh:

Daps
I always do don't want to hear all the "knew these dudes were frauds talk" that usually follows a Boys loss
fukk the dink and dump and deep ball they should have run the ball period
Down 7 2 minutes left you want to run every down:mjpls:2 minutes is strictly passing down:mjpls:No running plays is romo time to shine:mjpls:Nikka can have have his little running plays when the team is up big:mjpls:When romo wants to throw romo will throw:mjpls:Maybe he can have his little running plays when the back up qb is in:mjpls:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I just knew I was gonna wake up to a Randle being cut headline.

Church was missing tackles that he would normally make. Only players the really played good was Melton, Scandrick & Carr and Wilcox but as a unit they sucked.

Every pass that was thrown at Moore was caught :snoop:
The second time it has happened. When he got hit against SEA, I had a flash vision of us ending the season 4-12. Then again when he was laid out against wash.

But I like what I saw from Weeden and I think him getting first team reps during the week helps. He was distribting the ball the the players he should when they were open. I think he's capable, he did have trash in CLE.

That kills me. I think we should playin all in every drive but it's like they pick and choose when they want to. When we received the ball, they were moving like they wanted to score. After that, I really didn't see an urgency.

-----------------------------------
This is what gets me. The identity of this team is a running team, but you didn't run the ball enough last night. I'm fine with not running the ball against washington (you're suppose to do whatever you want to on them) but whats up with the pass plays that we were calling? Long developing routes against all out blitzes. No slants, no drags. Going away from Escobar when he showed he could be a matchup problem last week.

Dez against a rookie and we still can't get him the ball :smh: Sometimes I wonder if the coaching staff knows we have Dez. Every time we ran trips, we went to the opposite side of the field, like they were just a diversion so we could throw passes to Dewayne Harris and Devin Street (my homeboy saw them gettin looks and seriously asked, "who's hurt")

We don't know how to use Dez, Williams, Escobar (Romo will still slang it to Witten against double coverage tho) How did our passing game fall off so much? I'd like to believe that Romo is capable of going out there and throwing the ball for 300+ if we needed him to with these weapons but idk.
on the fan, they said Dez had more opportunities than most are wanting to say. But we couldn't get him the ball because we didn't know how to pick up the blitz. We should have put Dez in more positions to succeed. Linehan was sleeping in this game.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Lets not dance around the problem our wide out got handled easily with 1 on 1 :aicmon:is not time to panic but they should seriously consider trading for deep threat wide out:aicmon:Also is Jason garret still calling the plays???? When is he gonna learn you dont win games by kicking field goals :mindblown: He kicks field goals while the other teams score td and he wonders why we lose close games :mindblown:Ill give him credit for challenging the fumble but outside of that:camby:How hard is it to pick up blitz announcer guy talking about their bringing to many guys to handle:shaq2: They have 11 on the field we have 11 on the field can't we move the 8 other guys who are not rb, wr, qb to pass block:heh:If these nikkas can't adjust to the blitz we're fukked nikkas can forget about playoffs:heh:Every team we face will blitz like crazy:heh:Turnovers and injury is part of the team dna so not surprised their:heh:

Dez should have caught that slant pass from Weeden.. that has nothing to do with being "shut down". He dropped a pass he catches 99% of the time, and if he catches it he finishes with 2 TD, we prolly win and nobody is saying he got shut down.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Two deeps post on Cz got me feelin a lil better about the loss. My worry is this idiot head coach and coordinator not being able to fix this problem vs the blitz. If the Vagiants :flabbynsick: offense can put up 38 points vs the deadskins then we should be able to also

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LOL, you gotta run the ball folk.

First down goes for 8 yards.

Second down you pass-incomplete
Third down you pass-incomplete
Fourth down you pass-incomplete

Straight ass play calling.

I think I heard them say that it was the first time that a team went 4 and out after getting the ball back after holding the team to 3
It needs to be quoted because its sooo true. Romo taking over the play calling duties with that old last years Cowboys playbook. If we couldn't get it running whatever but 8 on first down then get stupid and start throwing that shyt stupid.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm just glad Romo is OK. When he was laying there I thought our nikka was paralyzed :mjcry:

A part of me was like :mjcry: cause Romo is a genuinely good dude and I don't think people really remember how bad the O line was 3 years ago...he spent that entire year running for his life as soon as the ball was hiked:mjcry:

A part of me was like :whew:..at least now we can give him that retirement package and move on to the next QB of the future...because no matter how good the line is and no matter how much you run the ball Romo is always going to be one hit away from his career being over after those back surgeries...we seriously need to look into drafting a QB this year or next year cause it is not like we are going to re-up a damn near 40 Tony Romo in a few years...

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A part of me was like :mjcry: cause Romo is a genuinely good dude and I don't think people really remember how bad the O line was 3 years ago...he spent that entire year running for his life as soon as the ball was hiked:mjcry:

A part of me was like :whew:..at least now we can give him that retirement package and move on to the next QB of the future...because no matter how good the line is and no matter how much you run the ball Romo is always going to be one hit away from his career being over after those back surgeries...we seriously need to look into drafting a QB this year or next year cause it is not like we are going to re-up a damn near 40 Tony Romo in a few years...

no doubt.. it would be flat out retarded to not grab a QB at some point in the draft next year.

I could fukk with a Bryce Petty or Shane Carden in the fourth round. If Hundley enters he will fall. I'd snatch him up in the 2nd or 3rd.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
no doubt.. it would be flat out retarded to not grab a QB at some point in the draft next year.

I could fukk with a Bryce Petty or Shane Carden in the fourth round. If Hundley enters he will fall. I'd snatch him up in the 2nd or 3rd.
I wouldn't mind grooming Geno.
::troll:

I might be alone in this but I think Weeden could lead us to the playoffs as a starter if Romo was to go down :manny: Moreso than bringing in a fresh ass 3rd/4th round QB. I'd rather Ride this til the wheels fall off. Address the defense in the first 3 rounds of next years draft and then try to snatch a QB the following year in the 1st...then spend the rest on the D.

And I like Beasley but I want one of them lil nigggas that gon put a 4;3 on ya ass and open shyt up.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't mind grooming Geno.
::troll:

I might be alone in this but I think Weeden could lead us to the playoffs as a starter if Romo was to go down :manny: Moreso than bringing in a fresh ass 3rd/4th round QB. I'd rather Ride this til the wheels fall off. Address the defense in the first 3 rounds of next years draft and then try to snatch a QB the following year in the 1st...then spend the rest on the D.

And I like Beasley but I want one of them lil nigggas that gon put a 4;3 on ya ass and open shyt up.

Beasley is a fukkin joke. Dude riding the short white WR wave, but he doesn't half have the talent of a Wes Welker or even Julian Edelman. We need a 3rd WR in the worst way. Beasley/Street/Harris are all trash.