Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Sunday is a must win game now brehs if we want a bye. The defense was ass tonight. Couldnt tackle and get off the field on third down. D LAW cant get back soon enough :sadcam:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope we can remain relatively healthy down the stretch though. Tackling has got to get better. Still need that pass rusher to cause havoc. If we were completely outplayed and lost, I would still be upset but it would be :yeshrug:. But the play calling at the end :comeon::mjcry::scust::wtb:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
2nd & 2 and you pass :stopitslime:
Murray fumbling issues:stopitslime:
Oline getting humbled tonite:stopitslime:
Attacked deep only once :stopitslime:
All those missed tackles :stopitslime:
Losing to the skins at home:stopitslime:
Losing to Colt McCoy:stopitslime:

6-2 I'll take it. 15-1 would've been too flashy anyway:yeshrug:

Clean this stuff up and let's go to Ari Sunday
Regarding bold we going to stay in Dallas you can goto Arizona all you want lol

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Had to turn off my phone for awhile. I want to see how we respond next game. We've been humbled guys. :yeshrug:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm old enough to remember the 1st championship season from the Jerruh/Jimmy era in 91/92

I remember killing it through the season until like week 15 against the Redskins at the old RFK. We were awful and lifeless
Worse game for Jimmy as our coach. He lit into their asses when the plane took off for Dallas. That loss made us a beast

Week later, I think it was Curvin Richards, can't remember but he fumbled twice in the season last game. He didn't make it home. Jimmy cut his ass right after
the game. Jimmy would tear Murray/Dez and these coaches a new ass after this game and hold them accountable from here out

I miss them days :to:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hope we can remain relatively healthy down the stretch though. Tackling has got to get better. Still need that pass rusher to cause havoc. If we were completely outplayed and lost, I would still be upset but it would be :yeshrug:. But the play calling at the end :comeon::mjcry::scust::wtb:
The end? How about the play calling for the whole damn game!!! They lost because they completely went away from what has worked for 6 straight games. They tried to be cute & flashy and it bit them in the ass. Murray broke 100+ in spite of the ridiculous play calling, the D was exposed but we knew they still have a ways to go.
Passing on short yardage instead of power running is exactly what has killed this team in the past. I'm frustrated but calm because they lost being arrogant instead of being bad, get back to the run game and they'll be straight.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The end? How about the play calling for the whole damn game!!! They lost because they completely went away from what has worked for 6 straight games. They tried to be cute & flashy and it bit them in the ass. Murray broke 100+ in spite of the ridiculous play calling, the D was exposed but we knew they still have a ways to go.
Passing on short yardage instead of power running is exactly what has killed this team in the past. I'm frustrated but calm because they lost being arrogant instead of being bad, get back to the run game and they'll be straight.
This because in the OT once we got the ball I thought we were going to run the ball esp after getting 8 on first. I know we usually beat the Skins so I'm not too mad but I really wish we would light this D coordinator up one good fukking time.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/10/28/dallas-cowboys-washington-redskins-tony-romo-back-injury-nfl/

3. Dallas did a bad job calling plays late in the game.
Running back DeMarco Murray is the biggest weapon the Cowboys have this season. With 1,054 rushing yards through eight games, he’s officially apace to set the NFL’s all-time single-season rushing record (2,105, Eric dikkerson, 1984). But that wasn’t good enough to carry the mail with the game on the line Monday night.

On the last 13 plays of regulation and the last three plays of overtime, Murray didn’t get a rushing attempt. All of this despite the fact that Murray’s last five runs Monday night were for 51, 3, 5, 9 and 8 yards. Here’s where the play-calling mismanagement really cost Dallas: Trailing 20-17 in overtime, the Cowboys took over at their 20 with 9:43 left. Murray went over right tackle for eight fairly easy yards. Then the Cowboys called a pass in the flat to Murray (loss of one), and then incomplete passes to Witten and Dez Bryant. Second-and-2 at the 28 is where you just want Murray to take over the game, which he’d shown every sign of being able to do … and he never got the ball with a head of steam again. Awful play-calling by the Dallas coaches.

:mjcry:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them damn DeMarco fumbles finally came back to hunt us. :beli:

What the fukk is this nikka problem? :mindblown: