Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything we got to win those division games, especially if it comes down to end of the season. I may be overreacting, but we have to atleast split games within the division, to secure a playoff spot for real.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Knew this would be a tough game. Romo looked :trash: all game. Murray and Dez deserve blame too. DEZ was Mia and didnt catch that TD and that murray fumble killed us. Turnovers were gonna do us in eventually :manny:
WWe ain't played a good game all year and we're 6-2. Time and time again, we have turned the ball over, not scored when we were suppose to. Let teams hang around when they had had no business in the game. Tonight it haunted us and until this point in this season, it hasn't.

I just heard Durant out for the season is it true?

I wouldn't doubt it but it in grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
no, you don't...not when the backup is playing well...football is a rhythm sport, and the boys had found that rhythm with weeden....you let him finish the game....it would've been ok...

What cause he threw a TD to Witten who didn't have anyone within 20 yards of him? And if you keep Weeden in and he blows it everyone says "what the hell are you doing keeping the backup in"

Weeden came in and did what he's supposed to. You expect your backup to come in and hve success or else you wouldn't have him on the team, but if your starter is healthy he needs to be in there.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Romo going back in is the one thing I won't second guess. He's your starter, if he's healthy you play him.

Nah you got to at least wait for Weeden to fukk up...

Plus romo is going to be one hit away for the rest of his career...

Football gods tried to tell him something...dude came in and instantly fumbled

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knew this would be a tough game. Romo looked :trash: all game. Murray and Dez deserve blame too. DEZ was Mia and didnt catch that TD and that murray fumble killed us. Turnovers were gonna do us in eventually :manny:

that's the thing: this shouldnt have been a tough game...they playing damn good in all 3 phases of the game: off, def, and sp....Washington is down to a 3rd string qb and just looks lost....dallas shouldve won this game, period.....they've been telling (and showing) us they're different than the recent teams....well, this was the type of game recent teams wouldve lost...and what did they do tonight?...lost...not only did they lose, they showed glimpses of converting back to playing like those recent teams...i.e. forcing the pass when murray running well.....how they respond to this will give me my answer as to whether or not this team is different or just a re-run of the same movie we've been watching for recent years.......

and yea, murray need to work on that fumbling issue....he fumbled the ball on the catch in ot too, ball just went out of bounds...

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2nd & 2 and you pass :stopitslime:
Murray fumbling issues:stopitslime:
Oline getting humbled tonite:stopitslime:
Attacked deep only once :stopitslime:
All those missed tackles :stopitslime:
Losing to the skins at home:stopitslime:
Losing to Colt McCoy:stopitslime:

6-2 I'll take it. 15-1 would've been too flashy anyway:yeshrug:

Clean this stuff up and let's go to Ari Sunday

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What cause he threw a TD to Witten who didn't have anyone within 20 yards of him? And if you keep Weeden in and he blows it everyone says "what the hell are you doing keeping the backup in"

Weeden came in and did what he's supposed to. You expect your backup to come in and hve success or else you wouldn't have him on the team, but if your starter is healthy he needs to be in there.

romo wasn't healthy though, so why force him back into the game?....you could see he was still hurting...everyone on the team knew it, that's why he had to beg his way back into the game.....

and yes, you ride the rest of the game with weeden cause he threw a td to witt and led the team to 10 straight points...with romo hurting and him playing good enough, no one would've second guessed garrett for letting weeden finish the game...you let the hot, healthy hand finish...it would've been ok....