Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murray averaging over 7 yards per carry...He gets 8 yards on first down...and we don't run again...WTF?

There was some ridiculous playcalling going on down the stretch.

But I'll take 6-2...just need to regroup...in this day's NFL you are always going to lose a few...parity has talent levels similar across the board.

Yeah, but that one stings. Especially when Murray running and catching like Marshall Faulk Of course I don't expect this team to win 15 straight, but to lose a divisional game....to the skins...at home..not a good feeling :mjcry:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
He's not calling plays

The pass-pass-pass shyt is a Garrett staple of his entire tenure calling plays here. You can't tell me that's not him.

And even if it was Linehan, Garrett is still the head coach. Linehan doesn't have final say. Garrett needs to understand the situation, the feel for the game and if your OC is calling some bullshyt, you override him and get the ball to Murray.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Yeah, but that one stings. Especially when Murray running and catching like Marshall Faulk Of course I don't expect this team to win 15 straight, but to lose a divisional game....to the skins...at home..not a good feeling :mjcry:

We still got 2 with Philly, Arizona, Colts. We'll be aight but you can't be dropping games to bullshyt teams like the Redskins

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Playcalling was suspect all night...

No way you take Weeden out because he was on fire...at least wait for him to make a mistake first...

Should have ran it in overtime...Murray averaging damn near 7 a carry...

I figured we would loose 1 of these next 3 so oh well...on to the next one...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why the hell didn't they run the ball in ot?...murray was running damn good the whole game, hell he ran for 8 on 1st down in ot....so why the hell would you then they throw 3 straight times? smh....I never thought i'd say this but garrett should've stuck with weeden to finish this game...with romo, you knew he was gonna be tempted to throw the ball and let romo the hero...

anyway, this is why I haven't gotten too excited about how they been playing....i'm enjoying it, but until they win more than 8 games, I've seen this movie before...this was a game they should've won, period....but somehow, they didn't....how they play going forward after this will tell if it's the same ole boys of recent years or if they've truly changed....will they stick with the run or go back to being pass happy?...we'll find out....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We got what, 1 sack the whole game? SMH
I actually think we got a few but they wasn't at the right times except for once. Hopefully Lawrence and. Brent can do something but as long as we don't lose these next 2 I'll take 8-2 or 7-3 to the bye week fukk it.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romo going back in is the one thing I won't second guess. He's your starter, if he's healthy you play him.

no, you don't...not when the backup is playing well...football is a rhythm sport, and the boys had found that rhythm with weeden....you let him finish the game....it would've been ok...