Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Parcells wanted Merriman but Jerry overruled him, but at least we got Witten during Parcells overrated tenure. He couldn't draft linemen and he gave us Barbie Carpenter, which imo is unforgivable.
:ohhh: Jerry is both underrated and overrated as an talent evaluator. He did build that 2007 roster.

Daps
Question are the teams we face great at covering deep passes or we not even trying?:aicmon: shyt was so easy few years back:ohlawd: now we just dink and dunk:flabbynsick:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Question are the teams we face great at covering deep passes or we not even trying?:aicmon: shyt was so easy few years back:ohlawd: now we just dink and dunk:flabbynsick:
We're not trying. Time management is the key to our success. I think if our D was better, we could be a quick strike offense (from time to time) but keeping them off the field as much as possible is what is making us successful.

We're utilizing the seams and playaction well tho :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We're not trying. Time management is the key to our success. I think if our D was better, we could be a quick strike offense (from time to time) but keeping them off the field as much as possible is what is making us successful.

We're utilizing the seams and playaction well tho :manny:
Bold is right. I'm still happy that we 6-2 but this no pass rush on wack ass qb's shyt has to stop. shyt going to fukk us up and why weren't there not more screens called fukking weak d coordinator only does good against us shyt is annoying as fukk

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Murray averaging over 7 yards per carry...He gets 8 yards on first down...and we don't run again...WTF?

There was some ridiculous playcalling going on down the stretch.

But I'll take 6-2...just need to regroup...in this day's NFL you are always going to lose a few...parity has talent levels similar across the board.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Murray averaging over 7 yards per carry...He gets 8 yards on first down...and we don't run again...WTF?

There was some ridiculous playcalling going on down the stretch.

But I'll take 6-2...just need to regroup...in this day's NFL you are always going to lose a few...parity has talent levels similar across the board.

Exactly

Who in here thought we'd be 6-2? Sheeeet more like 2-6