Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Most striking thing is after the reversed the touchdown call, this Thug was on the sidelines with a smile on his face. I was told Dez was a thug who wouldn't learn but you can see he's genuinely happy with just winning. He looked so content.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
One thing I wasn't liking was the holding penalties yesterday. That keep us from being great. I don't know what it was but after that, we'd still run the ball on first and second down. I know we can implement some bubble screens or something other than power dives after we lose 10 yards. I don't think they are drive killing penalties because we got to talent to go out there and pick the 10 back up but we are really content with running the football.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Keep a close eye on @dtownreppin214 this week, McCoy starting for the Redskins and I'm not sure of his alliance :patrice:

I agree, we can cut down on Murray's carries. Those extra 4 carries he gets at the end of the game to run out the clock is uncalled for and bringing down his YPC. :camby:

This was before the game and Wagner didn't play and Kuechly got tossed :patrice:

Breh I was just thinking about this...I love the boyz but McCoy is a Texas legend...:mjcry:

Still :mjcry: he fukked his shoulder up against Bama...

Hopefully baby face gruden has a change of heart and starts cousins instead:mjcry:

Hate it had to be you McCoy...:mjcry:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I was just thinking about this...I love the boyz but McCoy is a Texas legend...:mjcry:

Still :mjcry: he fukked his shoulder up against Bama...

Hopefully baby face gruden has a change of heart and starts cousins instead:mjcry:

Hate it had to be you McCoy...:mjcry:

McCoy a legend around these parts bruh :mjcry:

I hope he throws 4 tds in a loss :mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Keep a close eye on @dtownreppin214 this week, McCoy starting for the Redskins and I'm not sure of his alliance :patrice:

I agree, we can cut down on Murray's carries. Those extra 4 carries he gets at the end of the game to run out the clock is uncalled for and bringing down his YPC. :camby:

This was before the game and Wagner didn't play and Kuechly got tossed :patrice:
:camby:dude couldn't play thru a shoulder bruise in the championship game.

Daps
:stopitslime:Is disgusting how the media back hand compliments my nikka romo if you aint gonna compliment stfu :pacspit:Romo should say fukk game plan am throwing everydown:pacspit:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:stopitslime:Is disgusting how the media back hand compliments my nikka romo if you aint gonna compliment stfu :pacspit:Romo should say fukk game plan am throwing everydown:pacspit:
:wow: NAH, he's playing winning football...all the media will ever do in terms of Romo is discredit him.

They don't mention how he wins but will let it be know every time he loses.

He can make the plays to win games but they'll still focus on the running game.

It is what it is tho....as long as we know what it is and we're winning I don't care what the media says.

You remind me of my boy that called me during the game when we went down 14-7. He was like, "Man fukk the running game we need to air that ho out. Let Romo showcase skills, the run ain't working"

I was already agitated already and was like, "you gotta keep running bro :stopitslime: Ima get at you later"

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
:wow: NAH, he's playing winning football...all the media will ever do in terms of Romo is discredit him.

They don't mention how he wins but will let it be know every time he loses.

He can make the plays to win games but they'll still focus on the running game.

It is what it is tho....as long as we know what it is and we're winning I don't care what the media says.

You remind me of my boy that called me during the game when we went down 14-7. He was like, "Man fukk the running game we need to air that ho out. Let Romo showcase skills, the run ain't working"

I was already agitated already and was like, "you gotta keep running bro :stopitslime: Ima get at you later"

word. dont panic if your only down a touchdown or 2. that run game is our cheatcode right now unlocked by our oline of course.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dline is gonna be straight real soon. We put ol boy on the DL that we got from Chicago. Okye something, ain't tryna fukk his name up. I'll look it up