Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i think yall are overreacting to the murray workload issue. most of the media discussing this ad nauseam are doing it out of hope that murray gets hurt. the media is 80% anti-dallas so they have to put a black cloud over everything we do. murray supposedly lives a clean lifestyle off the field and his obsessed with taking care of his body. i'm not worried about him.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i think yall are overreacting to the murray workload issue. most of the media discussing this ad nauseam are doing it out of hope that murray gets hurt. the media is 80% anti-dallas so they have to put a black cloud over everything we do. murray supposedly lives a clean lifestyle off the field and his obsessed with taking care of his body. i'm not worried about him.
I think you are under reacting to the workload thing then because history says when cats get carries like Murray on pace for they usually fall off a cliff right after. I don't think that has nothing to do with no media bias stuff fans think of at times. If they were saying these things with no basis I'd agree but there are stats that co sign what they are saying so I don't know how you can't at least see they might have something. I also don't do much putting heavy money on outliers either.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think you are under reacting to the workload thing then because history says when cats get carries like Murray on pace for they usually fall off a cliff right after. I don't think that has nothing to do with no media bias stuff fans think of at times. If they were saying these things with no basis I'd agree but there are stats that co sign what they are saying so I don't know how you can't at least see they might have something. I also don't do much putting heavy money on outliers either.
b/c the media is waiting for an inevitable injury. they are not talking about wear and tear, they're waiting for an injury that will keep him out for a lengthy period of time. i see no reason to worry about that when he can snap some shyt on the first play of the game regardless of how many carries he has. if he's going to get injured, it's going to happen. only so much you can do to protect him from it. when murray snapped his ankle a few years ago against the giants, it was in the 1st quarter.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
b/c the media is waiting for an inevitable injury. they are not talking about wear and tear, they're waiting for an injury that will keep him out for a lengthy period of time. i see no reason to worry about that when he can snap some shyt on the first play of the game regardless of how many carries he has. if he's going to get injured, it's going to happen. only so much you can do to protect him from it.
Y'all let that stuff get you. I pay that no mind for those really doing that cause they gotta fill time babbling but its not like they aren't playing the best odds though. I'm moreso talking about wear and tear like most of them are too that I've heard. Hell that's how I heard about the rbs having that many carries falling off the cliff afterwards. I agree its only so much you can do but I still hear the main idea most of these dudes on air are trying to get across that a dude that has been hurt every year in the league may want to take it easy with him. That's what I get but I could be wrong.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't wanna be an ass hole but let's just ride Murray to the promise land them dump him after the season :manny:

We need to pay Dez and I would rather draft Gurley with the 32 pick :manny:

everybody wins, Murray gets a long contract from another team and we get a ring :manny:

give him 500 carries if we have to :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Allegedly McCoy getting first team reps this week. Hope this works out good for us instead of,them bumb qb's having good days against us.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
man i aint been in the thread for a couple weeks but god damn nikkas dont like talking football with me no more.. those corny ass romo pick jokes dont make any sense now that he doesnt have to do it all..

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I say it depends on what the Eagles do...they start to falter...then yeah we need to have some games where Murray get's 15 or less touches...

We should be able to beat the redskins without him playing at all...

Plus...eh...I think Romo is still good to win us 2 games this year chucking it around 40 times if he has to...

And it's not just Murray...it's the o line...people forget all that constant running to the second level to block is going to take it's toll as the season goes on...

Free already hurt...

Yesterday I saw Frederick blocking a safety 8 yards down the field...how in the fukk does that even happen :dahellwhat:

Or we could just go the other way and run Murray into the ground...

Gurley is waiting in the draft :scheming:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i aint been in the thread for a couple weeks but god damn nikkas dont like talking football with me no more.. those corny ass romo pick jokes dont make any sense now that he doesnt have to do it all..

thats all they got left breh :manny:

"B-b-b-but Tony Homo throws interceptions :dwillhuh:"

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say it depends on what the Eagles do...they start to falter...then yeah we need to have some games where Murray get's 15 or less touches...

We should be able to beat the redskins without him playing at all...

Plus...eh...I think Romo is still good to win us 2 games this year chucking it around 40 times if he has to...

And it's not just Murray...it's the o line...people forget all that constant running to the second level to block is going to take it's toll as the season goes on...

Free already hurt...

Yesterday I saw Frederick blocking a safety 8 yards down the field...how in the fukk does that even happen :dahellwhat:

Or we could just go the other way and run Murray into the ground...

Gurley is waiting in the draft :scheming:

NFL stands for not for long breh :manny:

Im not trying to pay Murray after he gets 2k this year and falls off the next because we gave him 400+ carries :manny:

Gurley with this line :whew:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn good win yesterday...cause it was setup to be the type of game the recent teams wouldve lost...especially after a week of back patting they were getting.....anyway, the whole team is playing well...murray running that ball, the line bullying muthafukkas, dez taking steps to be called best in the league, romo forgetting to play like brett, the d flying around, an automatic kicker, and so on, it's a beautiful thing to watch....and i'm enjoying the shyt outta it, but i'm still holding off celebrating till they win 3 more games....once they do that, i'm getting fukked up to celebrate no more 8-8 lol.....hell, i've told my boys: they make it to the super bowl, i might end up in the hospital from either celebrating or drowning the pain lol...not thinking about that though, gonna enjoy the w from this week, and start thinking about the skins tomorrow....

by the way: i love the passion/emotion the team is playing with...it was only dez and wit that had that fire, but now it's rubbed off on the whole team...like i said: it's a beautiful thing to watch...

how bout dem cowboys?!?!?!

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh yea, another thing:

i know they must be doing something right cause the media been going in for they downfall already...sounding like dae dae from 'next friday': 'murray gonna get hurt, i hope he get hurt'....'romo gonna fukk up eventually, i hope he fukk up'.....'they not gonna be able to keep doing this; i hope they dont'....lol i love it....

anyway: did yall check out playmaker on nfl network last night when they were showing the highlights from the game and they showed the catch from dez?...that cat said 'look at 88, that's my son..he looks like me, plays like me, SMELLS like me' lol....faulk, prime, and him couldnt do shyt but laugh after that....

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Keep a close eye on @dtownreppin214 this week, McCoy starting for the Redskins and I'm not sure of his alliance :patrice:

I agree, we can cut down on Murray's carries. Those extra 4 carries he gets at the end of the game to run out the clock is uncalled for and bringing down his YPC. :camby:

Is Rolando McClain a top 7 MLB right now? :patrice:

This was before the game and Wagner didn't play and Kuechly got tossed :patrice:

According to Pro Football Focus, McClain is the Cowboys’ top graded defender and the NFL’s third-highest graded inside linebacker, trailing only Carolina’s Luke Kuechly and Seattle’s Bobby Wagner.