Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Amobi Okoye. I really aint expecting much from him
He was straight in CHI. i would immediately expect more out of him then what I do from Hayden :smugdraper:
Murray copped the offensive lineman new imacs.... :whoo:

Love the way this team is appreciating each other :blessed:

So Pernell can't get one :patrice:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

This dude right here man :sadswagboys:

Dude turning into my favorite football player ever:sadswagboys:

I don't give a fukk how much money he ask for we better sign this dude to a lifetime contract :sadswagboys:

Just charge it to the city of Dallas...just have everything you buy in the city come with a Dez tax...I'm down to pay it :sadswagboys:

I would legit fell a type of way about seeing this dude in another jersey :sadswagboys:

We better NOT do something stupid like try and franchise this dude :sadswagboys:

Don't leave Dez...:mjcry:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dirk is truly something special :mjcry:
And he's a German product. :wow:

Dez grew up in Lufkin watching the Triplets and dreaming of wearing the Star.
hpR7blS.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Looking at the Saints play....it's like...somehow Sean Payton and Drew Brees turned into Old Romo and Old Garrett on some Freaky Friday shyt...:patrice:

Sean Payton...leading late against the Lions...just throws the ball time after time...While having 2 backs that are at worst league average...like Garrett used to do...won't relinquish play calling duties...like Garret wouldn't:patrice:

Drew Brees...get's some pressure on him...throws a pick...but the defense was in man...single high safety in the middle of the field...so if Brees throws it to the sidelines at least the safety isn't their...but he throws it right in the one place the safety is at...pick...just like Romo used to throw:patrice:

I was one of the people pining to get Sean Payton 2 years ago as our head coach:patrice:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Every player from the 70s-00s loves how the Cowboys are playing. As much as the league wants 50 point shootouts every week, this is how you win games in the NFL and they can't change that.

Breh this is what i was tellin my chic the other day. Players and fans who grew up watchin those teams play, are loving this..
The title of this thread fits perfectly, this team has that same vibe n look of the championship teams of past.

hell even The Hitman came down to see Dem Boys play....
Mark-1024x682.jpg

alright alright...its Mark Stepnoski, but still greatness.

Last edited: