Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe and @E-Nice

WTF we arguing for brehs? we fukkin winning...
If you knew me you'd know I'm not arguing at all. I just stated what I saw and somebody don't agree. That's just life on here and IRL. I don't think nothing of it long term. disagreements happen period and its back to normalcy for me.

I also agree I just said I hope Carr getting on the Mo plan don't hurt us cause you don't pay attention cause we winning but I see it as a potential problem down the road now. That's all I said I didn't call out nobody or nothing in the original post.

philmonroe is always arguing with other Swagboyz fans. :snoop:
Foh you just want some daps smh. I just disagree with you a lot so that's what it is but you not all Boys fans so stop with that sucker tactic. You just want yes men online though cause its been many times Ive dapped a post or quoted a post I agreed with but its just the negative you remember cue Jennifer Lawerence Ok gif.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Romo only attempted 23 passes yesterday.

Romo has already had 4 games this season of less than 30 Passing Attempts. He had 4 all of 2013, 3 in 2012, and 2 in 2011.

To me, this is the most telling stat. The utter dominance in the trenches on offense and ability to possess the ball 35+ minutes a game gives opposition very limited opportunity to score. Couple that with our ability to move the ball on the ground with laughable ease, it's hard not to be getting saucy over this squad.

The coaching staff has finally awoken and discovered the most efficient way to use the players in this system. If we can keep Dez and TWill together for the next 4-6 years, I don't think there's a better WR duo in the league moving forward. Maybe BMarsh-Alshon and Jordy-Cobb. But BMarsh old

And we already got the best Oline and Kicker for the next decade :shaq:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
hey, are y'all listening to these commentators who saying we running Demarco too much?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
hey, are y'all listening to these commentators who saying we running Demarco too much?
Yeah, we are. It's not healthy to run a guy like this into the ground.

I really hope they start having entire stretches/drives using Randle and Dunbar. Yesterday when we were running out the clock we kept Murray in for unnecessary touches. If you only need 2-4 yards per carry, pull Murray out. Most of us could pick up 2-4 behind that Oline. Randle and Dunbar are solid runners...

Honestly baffles me how anybody on the coaching staff believes an exhuasted 25+ touches DeMarco is a better backfield option than a fresh Dunbar/Randle

But it seems like GarCalLinehan are content with feeding DMo like Larry Johnson in his prime :lupe:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is a very serious situation, and the team needs to wake up and acknowledge the current state they're in.

Our defense is overachieving and we're smashing people with old fashioned Texas football. But if anything happens to DeMarco, this team's ceiling drops drastically.

Not having 15-25 touches from him would do serious damage to both the offensive and defensive rhythm of this team. It's imperative we find a way to keep him under 25 touches a game from here on out.

At the very least :birdman:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Big win yesterday. Needed to see NO LETDOWNS...They honestly don't look at the names on the jerseys they just play their game and blast folks...

Need Randle and Dunbar to start playing bigger and being able to handle more of an active role in the offense

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Our December schedule is @CHI, @PHI, IND, @WAS.

3/4 away cold weather outdoor games :to:

We need a healthy Murray for that stretch. Smarten up, Garrett.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This is a very serious situation, and the team needs to wake up and acknowledge the current state they're in.

Our defense is overachieving and we're smashing people with old fashioned Texas football. But if anything happens to DeMarco, this team's ceiling drops drastically.

Not having 15-25 touches from him would do serious damage to both the offensive and defensive rhythm of this team. It's imperative we find a way to keep him under 25 touches a game from here on out.

At the very least :birdman:

I think people looking at the number wrong.. he has some bullshyt run the clock out carries in some of these games.