Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I was listening to first take and heard Antonio Pierce say Desean always has big games against the Cowboys just cemented that sometimes if you sound confident enough people will believe anything you say. Just like I said in another thread about this dude where I shyt shyt down he does nothing against us. I wish I could remember what thread it was and dudes was clowning me with gifs but then I hit them with them raw stats cats had to lean back and not even say my bad. I love it lol and for anyone that thinks I'm lying here is his career numbers against us and you let me know if this man has terrorized us.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/J/JackDe00/gamelog/?opp_id=dal

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I was listening to first take and heard Antonio Pierce say Desean always has big games against the Cowboys just cemented that sometimes if you sound confident enough people will believe anything you say. Just like I said in another thread about this dude where I shyt shyt down he does nothing against us. I wish I could remember what thread it was and dudes was clowning me with gifs but then I hit them with them raw stats cats had to lean back and not even say my bad. I love it lol and for anyone that thinks I'm lying here is his career numbers against us and you let me know if this man has terrorized us.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/J/JackDe00/gamelog/?opp_id=dal
antonio pierce is usually a decent commentator but i don't know wtf he was smoking when he said that. i was waiting for skip to correct him but of course they all ate it up as gospel.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Have no idea where he got that from. Sometimes DJax had big games against us. Sometimes he wasn't to be seen on the field.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
antonio pierce is usually a decent commentator but i don't know wtf he was smoking when he said that. i was waiting for skip to correct him but of course they all ate it up as gospel.
Exactly that's why I said dudes must have just saw a gif and thought that equalled dude killing us smh.

Have no idea where he got that from. Sometimes DJax had big games against us. Sometimes he wasn't to be seen on the field.
Man its hard to say that dude has big games against us when dude has 2 count em 2 tds against us in 10 games and I hope it continues that way. Maybe you mean a big play or two against us.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Exactly that's why I said dudes must have just saw a gif and thought that equalled dude killing us smh.

Man its hard to say that dude has big games against us when dude has 2 count em 2 tds against us in 10 games and I hope it continues that way. Maybe you mean a big play or two against us.
i think he got djax confused with santana moss. :sadcam:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I gotta be the only dude with a Rolando McClain jersey at my community college right now but it's clean as fukk. :banderas: I'm not even half worried about Washington. fukk them nikkas

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I gotta be the only dude with a Rolando McClain jersey at my community college right now but it's clean as fukk. :banderas: I'm not even half worried about Washington. fukk them nikkas

Always good to go against the grain :salute:

All these Smith and Aikman jerseys and I was sittin' clean in my Darren Woodson jersey :whew:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 3rd down conversion % is outstanding. Our offense healthy is unstoppable. Period.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Props but since I only cop Authentics them cats gotta be HOF or have been here for awhile. I hope he is but I can't take that risk even though I copped Romo like that as soon as he started but he also a QB. Off the current team I got Romo, Witten, and Dez. I still got Ware but don't wear it anymore.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Props but since I only cop Authentics them cats gotta be HOF or have been here for awhile. I hope he is but I can't take that risk even though I copped Romo like that as soon as he started but he also a QB. Off the current team I got Romo, Witten, and Dez. I still got Ware but don't wear it anymore.
i want to cop a ro jersey too but i need him to go a day without sending out an emo tweet on twitter before i feel comfortable investing some bread into it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i want to cop a ro jersey too but i need him to go a day without sending out an emo tweet on twitter before i feel comfortable investing some bread into it.
Lol I don't follow nobody on the team on twitter but I'm like that with known people in general because them dudes don't really answer cats like that understandably since their mentions are probably :mindblown:. Now I gotta see what dude talking about though.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Yeah that's what I meant. I do remember a 91 yarder against us.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Bruce Carter may suit up this Monday :ohhh:

Demarcus Lawerence coming back after the bye :ohhh:

Josh Brent coming back in rotation :ohhh:

The thought of the defense finally at full strength:ohhh:

Americas Team is back brehs :mjcry: