Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't overlook Washington trying to get the that Arizona game....if McCoy is their starting QB I'll be upset if we don't win by at least 14

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Nope I just seeing things clearly unlike some other fans :yeshrug: Just like when I said Scandrick had been playing good last year and people said I was crazy.
I doubt if anyone said you were crazy for that statement :beli:

I know it was noted in this thread that he played well last year and people wanted to see how he would deveolp going into this year.

but in cause you are Mo.....shape up. This is unacceptable!!
Devin-Hester-Touchdown-Catch-vs-Cowboys.gif

copper2-11-11-12.gif

Trucked by someone smaller than you :smh:
jamaal-charles-runs-over-morris-claiborne-replay.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I doubt if anyone said you were crazy for that statement :beli:

I know it was noted in this thread that he played well last year and people wanted to see how he would deveolp going into this year.

but in cause you are Mo.....shape up. This is unacceptable!!
Devin-Hester-Touchdown-Catch-vs-Cowboys.gif

copper2-11-11-12.gif

Trucked by someone smaller than you :smh:
jamaal-charles-runs-over-morris-claiborne-replay.gif
I don't give a fukk what you doubt cause it was said on here and if you care to look for the thread last year I'm sure you can find it. You hate Mo so it don't matter what I say but like I said you got it regarding this issue

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Chill out dawg with that ho ass crying. You hate Mo :to:

I was his only supporter coming into this season where I didn't have expectation of him, just wanted him to shine. He had everybody excited with his preseason talk and promises...came out and was the same player.

So fukk him and you too

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
This is probably the most fun I've ever had watching football. This season has been outstanding! I'm too young to know of Aikman, Irvin and them and I wish I could have seen Roger The Dodger the GOAT, but I feel like it's alright because I'm watching Tony, Dez n Marco! And of course Witten that beautiful son of a bytch. That's my SwagBoyz :to:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
terry glenn and miles austin>>>crayton.

crayton was a dime a dozen possession receiver. nothing special about him.

Patrick Crayton name should not be near a top 5 WR list since the Playmaker!!

Terry Glenn was underrated during his Cowboys' tenure. Too bad he and T.O. couldn't play together when they both were healthy (T.O. played with a broken hand in 06'). That's how Crayton got his chance :scust:

Rocket Ismail, Joey Galloway, Keyshawn Johnson, and fukkin James McKnight >>>>>>>>>> Pratrick Crayton.

Patrick had T.O., Witten, and Marion Barber shouldering the load and he still couldn't take advantage of his opportunities. He supposedly was dubbed the most sure handed receiver on 07' squad but never took over games to my knowledge. Still :what: @ this n!gga dropping that possible TD in the playoffs against the Giants. Miles Austin may have swindled money from Jerry but he at least took over games in 09'.

Right now IMO, Dez is on the the heels of T.O. but I don't know if I can put him over just yet. For him to top Irvin, he will need to get a SuperBowl or two and continue putting up numbers.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was not one point in the game where I thought we'd lose yesterday. Romo is looking worth the money and has quietly been a top 5 QB. He leads the league in Completion percentage, which basically means he has been the most accurate/effcient QB in the league What more can I say about DeMarco. You want to know an absurd stat..Demarco leads the league in rushing with 913. The guy after him is Leveon Bell...He has 542 yards. Historic pace. Murray also has 7 TD's. I have a feeling he'll get some rest next week and if we keep winning he'll get some down time in December I believe. Dez ate NY secondary up. His passion and competitiveness sets the emotional tone for the team. You just cant guard him 1-1 and you are starting to see the dilemmas opposing defenses are facing. Tony is good at recognizing single coverage, so if a defense was to blitz or load the box on Murray, its a big risk. I like the demeanor of this team. We expect to win now. I was impressed with Escobar. He made 2 big NFL catches yesterday. We can use Witten as a blocker more if Esco can give us that dimension. Defense was solid. Lowkey, T-Will has 6TD.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like every week we have a different dlinemen step up. McClain played like a beast year on the inside. Dude was blowing up run plays and had like 3 tackle for losses. CrWford saw a lot of double teams yesterday. Hayden just makes it so much harder for our other linemen cuz he always get singled up and can't get a push. Selvie isn't the same guy from last year....he should be able to get more pressure than he has this season.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Romo is looking worth the money and has quietly been a top 5 QB.

That line has done wonders for him. Remember during the :to: years, he had a habit of locking into Witten too much. He never made his progressions and ended up just checking down a bunch due to shoddy line play. That's not happening anymore.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Chill out dawg with that ho ass crying. You hate Mo :to:

I was his only supporter coming into this season where I didn't have expectation of him, just wanted him to shine. He had everybody excited with his preseason talk and promises...came out and was the same player.

So fukk him and you too
Whatever makes you feel better coward :yeshrug: