Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This team got me so emotional. Haven't felt this elated and confident about Cowboys football since 95.

I'm talking shyt to everybody I know non fukking stop for the last 3 weeks and counting.
And it only gets more potent with each W :banderas:

We have a legit chance to be 9-1 entering the Bye. Anything less than 8-2 is highly unlikely and a big disappointment

This team is built for December and January. And February :youngsabo:
Running the ball down people's throats, legit 4-5 options in the passing game, with 2 being elite :ohlawd:
The Best Kicker in NFL History™
Still can't believe we got Rolando McClain for a 6th rounder :mindblown:

Defense is creating turnovers. I know it's a small sample size, but this is a much hungrier team with some guys who bring the wood and fight for the ball. Can't imagine what it will be like in a year or two when we get some pass rushers.

Giants wack, Eagles frauds who haven't played anybody, and DC stays being a wasteland for sports.

Can't wait til playoffs, brehs :jjumad:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Keep up the good work guys
K698J0J.png

Just not against us again please
K698J0J.png

Thanks
K698J0J.png

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Carr played well. He limited OBJ, sure the catches that he gave up wasn't ideal (a TD and a couple of first downs) but it's hard to keep a niggga with return man agility out of the endzone/from picking up first downs with short distances to go.

I like the way Moore competes but he's nowhere near Scandrick or Carr. They're solid and I couldn't even say scan is playing better because Carr is usually shadowing the no. 1. (Moore really caught work from Moore and Randle but he made plays too and they weren't big plays) Church is the truth, Wilcox still has some work.

Only one more week of no pass rush, Lawerence will be here soon and the only thing he knows how to do is get in the backfield.

Problem with the pass rush now is when Hayden is in the game. He isn't good for shyt at rushing the passer and Melton is still playing limited snaps. What I did notices is that when Melton is in the game, we get a lot more pressure on the QB and when Hayden is in, he faces 1 on 1 blocking :smh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
honestly our defense is not that good, we cant get sacks but we atleast getting pressure. Line backing core and safety play been ballin for us.

Carr has been really bad honestly id rather have Moore out there atleast competing.
Our D is what it is ok not just ok and if they can get a pass rush mane"

He been pretty solid before today...him getting torched by OBJ isn't really that big a deal to me because OBJ will be a top 5 receiver at this point next year if he stays healthy...

Perfectly fine with him and scandrick on the edges and moore as the nickel back...

I know I saw Heath in the game a few times :ufdup:...better not see that shyt again...ever:ufdup:
Heath stinks but guess he good on st. As far as Carr I just have to be consistent cause the same cats like he playing ok would be the same ones if that was actually Mo be bytching. I'm just being consistent that it seems like he is the dude that gets picked on more now Mo gone and it may come back to bite us. I don't think he all that bad just seems he gives up too many 3rd down conversions

Carr played well. He limited OBJ, sure the catches that he gave up wasn't ideal (a TD and a couple of first downs) but it's hard to keep a niggga with return man agility out of the endzone/from picking up first downs with short distances to go.

I like the way Moore competes but he's nowhere near Scandrick or Carr. They're solid and I couldn't even say scan is playing better because Carr is usually shadowing the no. 1. (Moore really caught work from Moore and Randle but he made plays too and they weren't big plays) Church is the truth, Wilcox still has some work.

Only one more week of no pass rush, Lawerence will be here soon and the only thing he knows how to do is get in the backfield.

Problem with the pass rush now is when Hayden is in the game. He isn't good for shyt at rushing the passer and Melton is still playing limited snaps. What I did notices is that when Melton is in the game, we get a lot more pressure on the QB and when Hayden is in, he faces 1 on 1 blocking :smh:
Refer to second quote about Carr

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Our D is what it is ok not just ok and if they can get a pass rush mane"

Heath stinks but guess he good on st. As far as Carr I just have to be consistent cause the same cats like he playing ok would be the same ones if that was actually Mo be bytching. I'm just being consistent that it seems like he is the dude that gets picked on more now Mo gone and it may come back to bite us. I don't think he all that bad just seems he gives up too many 3rd down conversions

Refer to second quote about Carr
I would be ecstatic if Mo held Beckham to 3 catches for 29 yards :stopitslime:

But the fact is, no matter what down and distance you're in, if you need it, pick on Mo. Carr is nowhere near that and he takes on the number 1 guy. He played well.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I would be ecstatic if Mo held Beckham to 3 catches for 29 yards :stopitslime:

But the fact is, no matter what down and distance you're in, if you need it, pick on Mo. Carr is nowhere near that and he takes on the number 1 guy. He played well.
Man we can agree to disagree every since Mo went out Carr is the new dude who seems to always be that dude on 3rd down. You also comparing Mo whole career to Carrs like this dude isn't getting cooked on 3rd down more since Mo went out. I ain't saying that about Scandrick cause that shyt ain't happening at the same clip but y'all keep letting Mo be the whipping boy and act like I'm crazy. I hope I'm wrong but if we lose ( with a WR going off) see what corner more likely to be the one getting cooked.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
still not trying to get too excited about this team...this was a game we were supposed to win. We should beat the skins... Cards game is gonna be a test...Jaqs should get that work. Giants again, we should be even better.

then thanksgiving were the Cowboys look to carve up some birds for the holidays. :demonic:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Irvin talking bout the handshake that Dmo and Dez were doing. He said it was the same one that he and Emmitt before every game and it means "double trouble"

If you shut down the run, then there's the pass, if they take away the pass beat them with the run :obama:
:ohhh:

:to:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Man we can agree to disagree every since Mo went out Carr is the new dude who seems to always be that dude on 3rd down. You also comparing Mo whole career to Carrs like this dude isn't getting cooked on 3rd down more since Mo went out. I ain't saying that about Scandrick cause that shyt ain't happening at the same clip but y'all keep letting Mo be the whipping boy and act like I'm crazy. I hope I'm wrong but if we lose ( with a WR going off) see what corner more likely to be the one getting cooked.
I think you're making up points for the sake of an argument for Mo. What plays are you talking about Carr getting cooked on? There a difference in their play, getting 3rd and 5 are converted on you is frustrating from a fan's perspective. Letting nigggas routinely convert 3rd and 10+'s on you is unacceptable. I'll let you guess which players I'm talking about.

And if Carr is the one to get cooked I wouldn't be surprised because he's going to be going up the other teams number 1 WR. I'd be shocked if it's Scandrick playing the 3rd WR when we come out in a dime package :dahell:

Did you miss the pick on Moore drive today?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think you're making up points for the sake of an argument for Mo. What plays are you talking about Carr getting cooked on? There a difference in their play, getting 3rd and 5 are converted on you is frustrating from a fan's perspective. Letting nigggas routinely convert 3rd and 10+'s on you is unacceptable. I'll let you guess which players I'm talking about.

And if Carr is the one to get cooked I wouldn't be surprised because he's going to be going up the other teams number 1 WR. I'd be shocked if it's Scandrick playing the 3rd WR when we come out in dime :dahell:

Did you miss the pick on Moore drive today?
Look I'm not going back and forth on some shyt we not going to agree on or even try to see the others side so you keep thinking how you do and ill do likewise.