Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Greatness is upon us. :holdon:

295g9ow.jpg

:gottago:
:ohlawd:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Looking at the hightlights...

This dude Witten man...:sadswagboys:

This dude out here blocking 300 pound men straight up :sadswagboys:

This dude always fines the perfect spot to set down at over the middle...like...it's just uncanny...dude just perfectly finds a little hole in the coverage and sits in it :sadswagboys:...dude is an all time great:sadswagboys:

Church turning into a player for real...that strip on Darnell...then he came back and did it again to end the game :sadswagboys:

Romo is out here looking godly...he even got on to little Cole Beasely when he didn't hear him call "seattle"...:sadswagboys:

Garrett with 2 good challenges...that play they wouldn't review was clearly a fumble:sadswagboys:

Do coaches count against the cap...Linehan and General Rod gonna get paid...Callahan to since he is the O-line coach...:sadswagboys:

The justice we will dispense upon the redskins next Monday :swagfather:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I am shocked that we are playing this well and are this disciplined as a team. No way would i have believed that we would be 6 and 1 at this point in the season. That's why im not going overboard yet and predicting anything. I just want us to keep it up and see what happens as the season progresses.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels great to be wrong. I had this team going 5 and 11 or something along those lines... The Martin pick was great and that O-line looks monstrous. What I like most about this team is that they play tough football. They beat you with the O-line and the run and we grind it out as opposed to flashy football.
I love the long time consuming drives on offense. It's a lot more effective and sustainable for the defense as opposed to the quick strike scores we've become accustomed to over the years.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I know we winning but Carr is going to have to stop with the Mo Claiborne plan at bad times. Dude seems to give up too many critical 3rd down conversions and may come back to bite us

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we winning but Carr is going to have to stop with the Mo Claiborne plan at bad times. Dude seems to give up too many critical 3rd down conversions and may come back to bite us

honestly our defense is not that good, we cant get sacks but we atleast getting pressure. Line backing core and safety play been ballin for us.

Carr has been really bad honestly id rather have Moore out there atleast competing.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

He been pretty solid before today...him getting torched by OBJ isn't really that big a deal to me because OBJ will be a top 5 receiver at this point next year if he stays healthy...

Perfectly fine with him and scandrick on the edges and moore as the nickel back...

I know I saw Heath in the game a few times :ufdup:...better not see that shyt again...ever:ufdup:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He been pretty solid before today...him getting torched by OBJ isn't really that big a deal to me because OBJ will be a top 5 receiver at this point next year if he stays healthy...

Perfectly fine with him and scandrick on the edges and moore as the nickel back...

I know I saw Heath in the game a few times :ufdup:...better not see that shyt again...ever:ufdup:

he got hurt on his second tackle :pachaha:

i dont mind him tho, hes our "try hard white boy" :obama:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
he got hurt on his second tackle :pachaha:

i dont mind him tho, hes our "try hard white boy" :obama:

Dude is outright the worst player in football :upsetfavre:

I saw him on the field I was like...wait...Sterling Moore aint THAT light skin :ohhh:

He randomly got ran over and while his body was tumbling around I saw "Heath" on the back of the jersey...

Damned near turned the channel:camby: