Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
btw myself, you, @malcolmxxx_45 and @E-Nice we are the handsomest stanbase.
x3PPWsI.png
Could you imagine a #swagboyz meet up in DAL
x3PPWsI.png
The PAWGS, Thots, Strippers, and Dimes we would pull :wow:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels great to be wrong. I had this team going 5 and 11 or something along those lines... The Martin pick was great and that O-line looks monstrous. What I like most about this team is that they play tough football. They beat you with the O-line and the run and we grind it out as opposed to flashy football.

Same here breh

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we all knew the offense would be good going in to the season (If Demarco get his touches). The defense plays with a lot of heart and emotion. My only concern that is glaring is the lack of a dominant pass rush/rusher. :salute:to all of my Cowboys' brethren for standing strong when Jimmy Johnson got fired, ending of the Big-3, surviving the Campo era, being there when Parcells turned the ship in the right direction, meltdowns with Wade Phillips, and having hope with the now Jason Garrett led Cowboys :myman:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Sorry I missed the game thread. I was out watching the game givin' dat work to Giants fans at the Sports bar. This one older Giants fan left out the bar mad as hell. :umad: His wife and daughter came back from the restroom like "where he go". I said, "He bounced, he couldn't take his L". He was so hurt he left his family.

6-1 feels too good. #wedemboyz:lawd:

its only right. sorry Giants fans.