Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
You cowboys fans may not know this but thank your lucky stars for Rolo McClain. Yea the media kinda shading him cuz he a lil crazy..but ima bama fan and i been watching my boy since HS. This is turning into HIS defense. Saban used to say that first bama defense that won was Rolo defense. They didnt even have to coach. You ever watch tape of dallas defense watch 55. Hes a beast with pro bowl potential. He stays healthy then watch out

yea man, rolando is the real deal. i was pulling for him when he was out of the league and was surprised we gave him a chance. our lb core is lowkey solid with him, hitchens, durant and even carter. it is his defense until sean lee comes bacc.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
yea man, rolando is the real deal. i was pulling for him when he was out of the league and was surprised we gave him a chance. our lb core is lowkey solid with him, hitchens, durant and even carter. it is his defense until sean lee comes bacc.

I thought he had some potential when B-More picked him up I was hoping shyt would work out for him. Going to the Raiders sucks the life out of a lot of nikkas on and off the field.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
There's was definitely some questionable shyt in that game.

Down 20-17 and not getting any yards before trotting Bailey out from 56.

That non Durant challenge.

What baffled me the most was how we didn't use playaction. There was a series where we came out and ran the ball 3 times for a first. Then on first down we ran and got stuffed. Second down we're in the shotgun, knowing we have to pass. I think playaction could be used a lot more considering Murray's success.

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I believe in this team. I think the NFC East is ours to lose. I think losing more than 4 games this year if we play like this would be a disappointment.

I think if we don't win a home playoff game at the very least this year, we fukked up. There's too much talent, skill, and competitiveness to not make playoff noise with this team.

I don't understand what has happened to this defense. I see guys flying to the ball trying to inflict pain on every snap. Guys sticking closer to receivers than they have in years past. Linebackers reading QB eyes. Dline getting a push, even if it is a small push, with only a standard 4 man rush. It's baffling. How does this happen in only 9 months, with relatively the same personnel save a few guys?

I don't know, but this team is for real. The attitude the offensive line brings with the way they maul front 7s is infectious. I've never seen Witten so fired up during games before in his career. Dez is arguably the most passionate guy in the league. Even DeMarco been swagging in the huddle and on the sideline this season.

12-4 is my prediction. 11 or 13 win season depending on how consistent and dialed in we are. I feel confident and hyped enough to say NFC CG appearance is very possible and likely for this team.

Super Bowl doe... :patrice:

fukk it. Dallas Cowboys 2014 Super Bowl Lock :demonic:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We played man coverage more yesterday then I ever remembered in recent seasons. Marinelli is allowing these guys to play to their strength. We need to be more opportunistic on defense though. Can't keep dropping interceptions. Wonder why Wilber got the start over Hitchens?

Demarco had his most success outta that i-formation yesterday against the hawks...

Last edited:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Should I cop the Rolando McClain jersey or wait to see if we keep him? I support the hell out this nikka :wow:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
There's was definitely some questionable shyt in that game.

Down 20-17 and not getting any yards before trotting Bailey out from 56.

That non Durant challenge.

What baffled me the most was how we didn't use playaction. There was a series where we came out and ran the ball 3 times for a first. Then on first down we ran and got stuffed. Second down we're in the shotgun, knowing we have to pass. I think playaction could be used a lot more considering Murray's success.
Good points. Definitely some questionable moves by Garrett. That's why when I hear this talk of a Garrett extension I'm like :whoa: