Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we need to just take that L and cut him.

secondary looks A LOT better without him.
Nah. It's easy fans for us to say that but we invested and gave up a lot for him. We gotta get some return back from him. I don't want to outright release him unless he becomes a toxic environment in the locker room like Keyshawn years ago with Tampa bay or TO in Philly

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You might as well change your avi back to whatever it was at first. Ain't nobody respecting that. YOU came up with the bet terms and was confident pumping big shyt. Now yo nuts in yo throat.

:camby:
Honestly, I was gonna go with a Dez avi, and I probably will eventually. Then some on yall started acting like some fags and flipping out mere hours after the game was over on some hoe shyt, so I'm gonna troll yall for a bit. And you think I'm gonna change my avi now? I don't give a fukk about these negs, rep is dead. So I'll change it when I want, but this "neg train" aint having no effect.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I was gonna go with a Dez avi, and I probably will eventually. Then some on yall started acting like some fags and flipping out mere hours after the game was over on some hoe shyt, so I'm gonna troll yall for a bit. And you think I'm gonna change my avi now? I don't give a fukk about these negs, rep is dead. So I'll change it when I want, but this "neg train" aint having no effect.
So you got your feelings hurt cause of all the trash talking after the game
?

:mjlol:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
We won so it doesn't matter but why did Garrett not challenge Durant's int? Didn't look like it hit the ground. Seattle got a fg out of it.

- There were a lot of Giants fans talking shyt in the game thread. Their season is over now without Cruz.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Too late bytch. You have dug your own grave. :beli: @ any person making excuses for bytchassness.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really are the worst fan base on the coli, huh? Enjoy watching Seattle play in January while your team sits at home.

Breh, did you really just make this asinine comment the day after we just whooped y'all asses at home. :beli:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We won so it doesn't matter but why did Garrett not challenge Durant's int? Didn't look like it hit the ground. Seattle got a fg out of it.

- There were a lot of Giants fans talking shyt in the game thread. Their season is over now without Cruz.

I was wondering the same thing...i watched the replay several times it seemed like a clean pick to me...

Also...when Moore knocked that pass out I just laid back on my sofa like :mjcry:...Mo would have gotten so completely burnt on that play :mjcry:

Can't believe on that 1st red zone drive we tried to throw a back shoulder fade to James fukking Hanna :mjcry:...I was like "Garret found the frequency linehan and romo use to call plays and now he sabotaging them":mjcry:

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Get out of our thread fukkboi. nikka been up all night posting excuses of why you're a bytchassnikka. Go to sleep chump.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You cowboys fans may not know this but thank your lucky stars for Rolo McClain. Yea the media kinda shading him cuz he a lil crazy..but ima bama fan and i been watching my boy since HS. This is turning into HIS defense. Saban used to say that first bama defense that won was Rolo defense. They didnt even have to coach. You ever watch tape of dallas defense watch 55. Hes a beast with pro bowl potential. He stays healthy then watch out