Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever uploads the game put in the before halftime scrum. I left the gym before that happened. I need to see us goon up.:feedme:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
This can be a truly dominant team if they clean up some things. Talent-wise, there isn't a weakness on the offense. Runningback is top notch. O-line is top notch. HOF tight end... 2 great receivers. great qb... solid 3rd receiver (beasley). Defense is playing a lot better than you would have thought. I'm sure one of the big reasons is that they have a lot more energy due to us running out the clock due to the run game. In years past, the offense would constantly 3 and out and the defense would be stuck on the field and eventually start getting shredded. Now, they don't have to play as much, and thus have much more energy. The addition of McClain and their overall physicality has this defense looking tough. Our big problem though is turnovers... It's what lost us the San Francisco game and almost lost us the Rams game and could have cost us in Seattle. They really need to clean up on the turnovers.
Don't forget the dumb penalties. I swear Doug Free is possessed by the ghost of Flozell Adams.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really is, he's been doing things the past few weeks and Garrett said he looked well. He said it's a matter of seeing how we can work him in.

Imagine a legit pass rusher with the way our defense being playing :merchant:
I'm set the bar low for him based off the type of injury he's coming back for. I'm setting it low just for the rookie season but I expect him to be an impact player next season.

Like I said I'm more excited for Brent's return. Him beside Crawford will really boost the toughness of our dline. Won't nobody be able to push us back.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heck no I'm not slowing down I've been waiting for this feeling again since I was 7. I'm 25 now I'm soaking it all up breh:noah:
So you got to experince a Super Bowl at least. I just turned 27, been a cowboy fan since age 11. Rockets too. I barely missed the cowboys and rockets last championship:mjcry:.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lost in all the fukkery yesterday was how well Spencer looked :leon: Am I wrong?
Spencer was looking like his 09 self at times. Spencer, Crawford, Melton & Lawrence paired with McClain Carter & Durant in the near future is going to be:blessed:. I don't wish for injury to anyone, but Mo getting hurt was the best thing to happen to this team. Our corners were all over the SEA receivers and you know if he had been there he would've been burned repeatedly.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:blessed:

ufVNVzX.jpg