Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They gotta cut Murray's carries down :damn:
I hope he ain't getting hit in practice.

Brehs this defense tho. :wow: All summer on 103.3 & 105.3 every single person was saying how awful this defense was gonna be and how this team was gonna 8-8 again some even predicted worse than that. I'm in Oklahoma so I can't listen but what have they been saying now? Have any of them straight up said they were wrong?

This defense tho:takedat:....they somehow stop folks.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They gotta cut Murray's carries down :damn:
I hope he ain't getting hit in practice.

Brehs this defense tho. :wow: All summer on 103.3 & 105.3 every single person was saying how awful this defense was gonna be and how this team was gonna 8-8 again some even predicted worse than that. I'm in Oklahoma so I can't listen but what have they been saying now? Have any of them straight up said they were wrong?

This defense tho:takedat:....they somehow stop folks.
What you mean you can't listen they got apps for,that breh this ain't the Stone Age lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Giants at Home
Redskins at Home
Cards at Home
Jacksonville in London

3-1 with a possible 4-0 :wow:
We gotta go week to week though (well we don't but the team better) cause cockiness won't do us any good on the field. Keep on stacking wins but this is good after really nobody gave us a chance

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I told ppl the 8-8 teams weren't far away. All three 8-8 teams could've easily been three straight 10/6 seasons.Talent wise they were there. It was the coaching. The biggest difference is Garrett stepping down and letting the coordinators do their thing. Callahan, pope, Kiffin, marinelli, and Linehan have these boys playing up to their potential. Only coach lettin us down is special teams.

Talent wise it's not a huge upgrade. Twill is playing really good but is he really big upgrade from miles and Robinson talent wise? No but attitude and believing he can make any play is. Is McLain really a big upgrade from Lee talent wise? No but his attitude and physicality is. What happened two years ago to Lee in Seattle wouldn't happened to McClain. McClain would murk a nigguh on the field for that disrespect.

Attitude wise were a Different team. But it's the coaching. Yeahs pass after that 10-0 early deficit we would've got back in the game but we would've thrown away the game plan and just went pass heavy and phased Demarco outta the game.

We have more poise this season. We're not more talented than the 07 and 09 team but were a better prepared team and have a better mental makeup.

All the mental mistakes we made yesterday and we almost beat ourselves three times but the team responded every time and never allowed the Seahawks to build momentum off our momentary blunders.

I wonder what Claiburned trade value is?