Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This can be a truly dominant team if they clean up some things. Talent-wise, there isn't a weakness on the offense. Runningback is top notch. O-line is top notch. HOF tight end... 2 great receivers. great qb... solid 3rd receiver (beasley). Defense is playing a lot better than you would have thought. I'm sure one of the big reasons is that they have a lot more energy due to us running out the clock due to the run game. In years past, the offense would constantly 3 and out and the defense would be stuck on the field and eventually start getting shredded. Now, they don't have to play as much, and thus have much more energy. The addition of McClain and their overall physicality has this defense looking tough. Our big problem though is turnovers... It's what lost us the San Francisco game and almost lost us the Rams game and could have cost us in Seattle. They really need to clean up on the turnovers.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
This can be a truly dominant team if they clean up some things. Talent-wise, there isn't a weakness on the offense. Runningback is top notch. O-line is top notch. HOF tight end... 2 great receivers. great qb... solid 3rd receiver (beasley). Defense is playing a lot better than you would have thought. I'm sure one of the big reasons is that they have a lot more energy due to us running out the clock due to the run game. In years past, the offense would constantly 3 and out and the defense would be stuck on the field and eventually start getting shredded. Now, they don't have to play as much, and thus have much more energy. The addition of McClain and their overall physicality has this defense looking tough. Our big problem though is turnovers... It's what lost us the San Francisco game and almost lost us the Rams game and could have cost us in Seattle. They really need to clean up on the turnovers.

you right on the turnovers.. that shyt been happening like clockwork every damn game. Do that shyt in the playoffs and it's gon be a wrap :mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lets slow down brehs.. lets stop looking so far down the road.. injuries have plagued us year after year.. this is my biggest fear at this point...
Great win for this franchise yesterday
Yeah I agree I hope the team in the words of Parcells "don't eat the cheese"

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It really is, he's been doing things the past few weeks and Garrett said he looked well. He said it's a matter of seeing how we can work him in.

Imagine a legit pass rusher with the way our defense being playing :merchant:
No I meant from a we already knew he was going to practice after 6 weeks part well I thought most knew. I agree about hoping this dude is another big piece of the pass rushing puzzle.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
i think health has always been our biggest enemy. But it looks like, now that we got some health in the right positions its making the whole team gel better. Interested to see how much better they can be when Sean Lee comes back. I would like to see a healthy Bruce Carter too. Claiborne isn't missed much...fukk nikka wanna walk away from the team...now he can't walk at all. Harris needs to get back to being the return beast he really is. I said it once before...I'll say it again. Rolando Mcclain is a savage. He's everywhere. Dont wanna look too far in the future...but expectations are high.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lets slow down brehs.. lets stop looking so far down the road.. injuries have plagued us year after year.. this is my biggest fear at this point...
Great win for this franchise yesterday
Heck no I'm not slowing down I've been waiting for this feeling again since I was 7. I'm 25 now I'm soaking it all up breh:noah:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i'll get it done tonight but vimeo shutdown my account so i got to find a new place to upload it.
How about xvideos they have had full movies on there before lol. I'm just glad I got the apple greatness with Gamepass/Gamerewind don't miss nothing Cowboys game related