Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's great and all, but body catching is the worst way to catch the ball and leads to big drops. Dez has broken off routes when Romo scrambles, and they've connected numerous times throughout their careers. I do love how we can now have discussions about which 1 of our receivers made better clutch plays.
I agree. It's why I criticize twill so much but I have give props to him. I still wish he would work on craft and learnt catch more with his hands cuz I too worry that in the future that he will drop a crucial clutch for us when we need it. But the guy makes plays when we need it.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
tried to tell nikkas he was better than Sean Lee. Skill wise Lee is right there but the physical attributes is what separates them. If the resign McClain and Lee comes back next year 100 percent :banderas:
breh i hope we keep Rolando McClain that jersey gonna be fire on me

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Team doesn't feel like some of the Cowboy teams of the last decade, doesn't feel like there is a big let down around the corner. Tough, disciplined, and quietly confident. Two costly turnovers but no implosion.

Seeing the O-Line come together and flourish :to:
I ain't gon lie, I was mad as fukk thinking after Harris muff thinking we were done.

Niggga had just got my plate, whole day a niggga was coolin'
Then next thing you know, I was reclining on the couch, food getting cold. Hand over my head like this
cutcaster-photo-100374961-African-woman-with-headwrap.jpg

(I even sent my sister outside to get my airplane bottle of some tequila out the car)
But the fight, THE FIGHT THAT THESE MUTHAFUCAS GOT MAYNEEEE

:to:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Did we really just turn from mediocre 8-8 fukk ups 3 years in a row to being one of the most complete teams in the NFL?

Have we actually outplayed the 49ers, Saints, and Seahawks 10/11 out of 12 quarters? :ohhh:

Is this really the GOAT of all GOAT Olines ever assembled, and we are witnessing it in it's early stages? :lupe:

Did we really just get GIFTED the 8th overall pick of 2010 and now he killin it every week anchoring our defense? :mindblown:

If Demarco and this Oline is by far the best running game in the NFL, and your passing game offers Dez, Terrance, and Witten, can any defense stop you?

What happens when DLaw, Henry Melton, Bruce Lee, Carr, OScan, Death Ro, and upcoming 1st round picks play together? :merchant:

Is this the best team in the NFL, brehs?

QtorK.jpg

America's Team is back. The drought was long, and the thirst is real. Cowboys are the class of the NFL 6 weeks into the season.

:jjumad: