Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm disappointed in you nikkas posting in that disrespectful game thread :smh:

I didn't like Dez being on that Caillou ass shyt with Sherman either

We need Brent back the worst way though to sure the middle. The players said he ready to contribute right now and look good.
Bigger than that is gettin Melton healthy. He and Crawford do work. Spencer/Selvie are playing well so it'll be a luxury to work Lawerence in. Even Hayden was playin today. Having Brent is a bonus but he'd hardly see the field.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SUPERBOWL LOCK MY NIKKAS!!

if demarco stays healthy the whole year we looking at the top seed in the nfc!!!

14-2 BOOK IT!! :blessed:
Like I said, with the ignorant way they use him he won't be healthy. They talking about his carries being on pace for 400 let's talk about receptions too. This nikka is not emmitt smith Garrett!!!!!!!

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bigger than that is gettin Melton healthy. He and Crawford do work. Spencer/Selvie are playing well so it'll be a luxury to work Lawerence in. Even Hayden was playin today. Having Brent is a bonus but he'd hardly see the field.
Lol yeah Dez need to save that until the game is officially over. He did it with revis too

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Scandrick is that nikka. He was all ok the Seahawks sideline. MO you're done. DONE! McClain, Dez. Man everybody gets props for the game. I'm throwing shade at Garrett for not only not challenging that int but why Murray was in the game on the last series? We running the clock out you Princeton fukkface
I saw that nikka barking over there. He's truly gained respect and is really the only person I remember developing over the years.

The int play and the next play happened relatively fast. Hindsight I could see Seattle regrouping with the stoppage

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Should of won big (punt block and return fumble).

Defense is playing with so much passion and heart. Getting Brent, Lawrence and Carter back can't hurt. Too bad Lee can't make it back. Lee, Mcclain, Durant, as lb's next year will be something to watch.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

aye your boy twill had a game today. One thing about twill that I like about him(and I knock Dez for) is his abity to help room when romo extends the at. He runs to the open space as opposed to to Dez who sometimes continues run the same route. I think it's one of the reasons romo doesn't go after Dez more when he extends the lay and goes after Witten and twill more after some room magic because they break off their routes once they see romo magic and run to a open spot in the field. Dez is almost always the least beneficiary of romo magic.

I atl worry about twills hands but fukk it sometimes in just gotta accept him for his strengths. Cuz boy has he made a lotta big catches his young career. Maybe the Best number 2 we had since Glenn but then again romohad some kind of chemistry with Robinson.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, with the ignorant way they use him he won't be healthy. They talking about his carries being on pace for 400 let's talk about receptions too. This nikka is not emmitt smith Garrett!!!!!!!

Ey Yo real talk randle needs ATLEAST 10 carries a game, he was balling today too :mindblown:

Dunbar looking like sproles out there :mindblown:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah ima have to lay off Williams a little bit. He's been coming up big. Ill give him his pz

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man we better to win the Lombardi trophy for romo. Today in that clutch third and long and then last week on the elusive play invvoing watt, just how many times have we been blessed by romo magic in the last decade. Dude continuously bails us out when it looks like it's going to be a big play for the defense. I'm talking game-saving plays. I'm legit sad that ware left and couldn't get a trophy with/for us with his hall of game career. I don't want the same to happen to romo Witten and Dez. It's been a fukking two decades. It's about fukking time.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
aye your boy twill had a game today. One thing about twill that I like about him(and I knock Dez for) is his abity to help room when romo extends the at. He runs to the open space as opposed to to Dez who sometimes continues run the same route. I think it's one of the reasons romo doesn't go after Dez more when he extends the lay and goes after Witten and twill more after some room magic because they break off their routes once they see romo magic and run to a open spot in the field. Dez is almost always the least beneficiary of romo magic.

I atl worry about twills hands but fukk it sometimes in just gotta accept him for his strengths. Cuz boy has he made a lotta big catches his young career. Maybe the Best number 2 we had since Glenn but then again romohad some kind of chemistry with Robinson.
That's great and all, but body catching is the worst way to catch the ball and leads to big drops. Dez has broken off routes when Romo scrambles, and they've connected numerous times throughout their careers. I do love how we can now have discussions about which 1 of our receivers made better clutch plays.