Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
pennywise-the-clown-o.gif

:donhomer:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scandrick is that nikka. He was all ok the Seahawks sideline. MO you're done. DONE! McClain, Dez. Man everybody gets props for the game. I'm throwing shade at Garrett for not only not challenging that int but why Murray was in the game on the last series? We running the clock out you Princeton fukkface

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Scandrick is that nikka. He was all ok the Seahawks sideline. MO you're done. DONE! McClain, Dez. Man everybody gets props for the game. I'm throwing shade at Garrett for not only not challenging that int but why Murray was in the game on the last series? We running the clock out you Princeton fukkface
:dahell:

If we get a first down we could've kneeled instead of letting Seattle get one more possession

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The pursuit on the defense...:sadswagboys:

Scandrick and church making plays :sadswagboys:

Wilcox flying to the ball and laying dudes out :sadswagboys:

Mcclain...this dude man :sadswagboys:...he like man...I'm getting choked up:sadswagboys:...man this dude is playing borderline flawless...that last pick...just laid down right in front of the tight end:sadswagboys:

We about to have to pay so many players in the next few years our cap is going to be fukked forever :sadswagboys:

fukk it though...we swaggin on em right now :swagfather:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Straight Domination. This team is finally playing like pros and not entitled like bytches, I knew Seattle's D would wear down in the 4th and right on time too. I think i deserve credit for this season, because i've been playing NFL 2K5 with the updated rosters before every game this year:russ:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just maybe, just maybe brehs :krs:. The boys are managing to win games after having momentum changing blunders. I'm still taking this one game at a time, because next week they will have to come through and play well against the Giants, after an emotional win on the road. Either way brehs we need something to cheer about.