Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
For the Texans right?
o0c7bl.jpg

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Murray avgs 5 yard/carry for his career :dwillhuh:

Yeah, where you been. He just gets hurt. I remember me & @Primetime21 telling nigggas last year he was better than Shady.
more worried about carter than that bum. i hope he didn't tear his quad.
He didn't ----he said he should be fine but I'll still sit him out against Houston :heh:

wilcox and mcclain were trying to cripple graham and colston. nikkas were torpedoing into their knees all game.
I posted this in the game thread. Wilcox was poppin the shyt outta Colston. I said, Colston aint gonna wanna keep coming across the middle and true enough after like his 3rd catch across the middle, he disappeared.

And McClain is just violent. The fumble on Jimmy, he gave his whole body up to smash him. I hope he can keep it up the rest of the way. He's probably my favorite player on D.

So relieved about Romo brehs.

Week 1 I thought it was time to file the paperwork for Antonio Ramiro :flabbynsick:

Collinsworth said Romo thought he might've been done too :to:

But now it looks like Week 1 was just to knock off the rust:youngsabo:

We eatin now :ohlawd:
Yeah, he was improving week to week but yesterday he made 4 leaps forward. I thought it was over for him I think it was week two when he was grimacing throwing the ball away.

wish someone could up the draft thread from that year.

I remember the majority people shyttin on the Frederick pick in this thread :ufdup:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/next-man-up-dallas-cowboys-war-room-draft-thread.212479/page-11

I went back and read it. It's funny but the only one's shyttin on the pick was @dtownreppin214 @Primetime21 and @kevm3

Great win, but I'm taking this shyt one game at a time
Like all teams should but fukk the Texans. Dem nigggas are ass bruh. Their D is good but our oline finna make Watt look like Greg Ellis.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I went back and read it. It's funny but the only one's shyttin on the pick was @dtownreppin214 @Primetime21 and @kevm3

Give me a break. The taste of a 3rd straight 8-8 season was fresh on all our minds and I wanted change. In the short term Martin looks like the better choice but you cant blame us for wanting a QB

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Give me a break. The taste of a 3rd straight 8-8 season was fresh on all our minds and I wanted change. In the short term Martin looks like the better choice but you cant blame us for wanting a QB
You posted the gif of a niggga blowing his brains out after the pick :laff:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs im wildin out at work today! :russ:

This fakkit josh gona kill me by the end of the day with all this shyt talking im doing :mjlol:

be a redskins fan brehs :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people were listening to analyst too much with Frederick. I for one am never mad at trenches picks as long as they are nice. Don't care about all that reach talk. He was clearly a first round talent who probably wouldn't be in round 2 when we picked. I love that we have three blue chip prospects on the line. No more Phil costa nonsense

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, we had 10 pass deflections last night. We were actively playing the ball once it got in the air. I can't remember the last time we played the ball in the air so aggressively.

And I like Crawford at the 3 a lot better than him on the edges.

One thing indi find irritating is us keep dropping dlinemen back in zone coverages. I've yet to see this be affective besides maybe once or twice with Mincey.

Did anybody see the speed carter had right before the injury when he almost caught Robinson on that long run. We knew he was quick but damn at a lb catching a r&b whinwas putting it in another gear. We need a coach who can make Carter's full potential come into fruition cuz he's too inconsistent and I don't even think anywhere near as good as he could be.

I find it mindbmowing that our 3rd and 4th corners(even 5th with patmon) are all leaps and bounds better than our projects starters.

Wilcox needs to play smarter......and we need to use spell Murray more. He's on pace for over 400 carries.

And I hope we franchise tag him this offseason.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Cater is playing the best we've every seen him play but we're still not getting his full potential? :gladbron: He's been consistent from week to week. Jerry did say Carter was the fastest LB in the NFL. :manny:

Murray needs to have 400 carries he's gonna break the rushing record and on top of that, he rarely takes punishment.

Ya'll get off of Moore too. He's pretty ass beyond 5 yards but his lack of playing time hides it.

Spencer coming back is huge when you can plug him at DE and let Crawford slide to DT. Gonna be real nasty when Lawrence comes back (2 weeks :shaq:) and gives a legit pass rusher. We got a lot of guys that goes hard on the DL. Melton looks like he's coming around (:deadrose: @ his celebration last night) Mincey has looked nice too. Selvie is gonna be the odd man out but I like him spelling at DE.

Carter-McClain-Durant is a good LB core but damn when Lee gives up 6 games next year :wow:

I don't like how we couldn't seem to take advantage of Dez when he was 1 on 1. I will say that Romo didn't have much time in those situations because NO was sending the house. Even then, he wasn't really killing (in terms of separation) Keenan Lewis tho. Maybe they were playing pony for Sherman :dry:

Good win and I expect them to dominate the Texans.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, where you been. He just gets hurt. I remember me & @Primetime21 telling nigggas last year he was better than Shady.

He didn't ----he said he should be fine but I'll still sit him out against Houston :heh:

I posted this in the game thread. Wilcox was poppin the shyt outta Colston. I said, Colston aint gonna wanna keep coming across the middle and true enough after like his 3rd catch across the middle, he disappeared.

And McClain is just violent. The fumble on Jimmy, he gave his whole body up to smash him. I hope he can keep it up the rest of the way. He's probably my favorite player on D.

Yeah, he was improving week to week but yesterday he made 4 leaps forward. I thought it was over for him I think it was week two when he was grimacing throwing the ball away.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/next-man-up-dallas-cowboys-war-room-draft-thread.212479/page-11

Like all teams should but fukk the Texans. Dem nigggas are ass bruh. Their D is good but our oline finna make Watt look like Greg Ellis.

The O-line looks great and it's a lot of fun to watch, but look at Romo out there. It's clear his body is starting to break down. We may get one or two more seasons out of him before he's done. It's best we get a qb and let him sit so that he's ready to step in.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Lookin at the schedule we should go 4-2 in our next 6 makin us 7-3 midway through november. We need to beat our lil brothers this week, then we got seattle :mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Don't get me wrong brehs I'm hype... But I won't be all the way sold until we win the n cut two games. Then there's the first few nfc east games. Been down this road before.
next two? :dwillhuh:

i'll be happy if they beat the texans and then stay competitive against the seahawks.

then we got to win the two home division games, a home game vs the cards. i'll be happy with 2-1 in those 3 games.

then we got the game in london vs the jags which we better win but i could see being tricky.

that's 7-3 at the bye. i will take it.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can beat the sea hawks brehs, run defense is their only weakness even if its not that much of a weakness. America is gona be on the bandwagon after than W :banderas: