Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I was upset we didn't take Clinton Dix at safety with our 1st pick...goes to show what I know...because Martin is just a flat out monster...dude was washing defensive tackles and linebackers on every play...one reason why Murray has all those big holes is because Martin just completely destroys his man or the linebacker and they never ever make it to the gap...which causes holes everywhere...

Tyron Smith is a top 3 lineman in the game and the combo of Frederick and Martin is just :scust:...Frederick and Martin have just been flatlining dt's all year

Yup, I'm one of those guys who watches the offensive line at the snap that'll let me know what to look at next...guys move forward, it's a run...they start rolling back, look at Romo...

They've been literally, blowing people off the line...this week will tell me all I need to know about this line. I'm not expecting them to completely shut Watt out, but I think they should hold their own. They stonewall their competition the next two weeks and we will honestly float through the season (barring injury)

People criticized (myself being one of them) but I started to see this team has been doing things drastically different these last few years...getting ourselves out of financial hell with all the bad deals. Drafting more than smart, going for FOUNDATION (o line) to protect a guy who just had back surgery who you paid 100+ million to re-up. Jerry has taken a step back (not much but enough) and let football people make good decisions.

4-5 years ago, we take somebody like Johnny football, even with all the holes everywhere else, because we always went for the big splash...now? We make SMART (not flashy) moves

I can't say enough about the coordinators being changed...you can clearly see a difference on the offensive side of the ball. Defense isn't as bad as people criticize, but losing Claiborne (I hope I'm wrong) spreads us SUPER thin at CB...need to sure that up.

Need to consistently get at the qb as well...that may be our Achilles heel. Finding guys to pressure the qb. I'm cautiously optimistic, just need to see this type of play more consistently and I'll know we are for real...keep committed to the run game as we have been and we should coast...

Jason isn't as dumb as people dog him for...he's been slowly molding this team to resemble the Super Bowl Cowboys teams....need Dline tho lol

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't care about Mo injury. He's getting paid and hell come back. Who gives a fukk. He's sorry as fukk. Moore and scans rock played better than Claiborne ever has. Sterling Moore. The tackles scandrick made were beautiful. Cream puff Mo can't do that. We're better because of his injury. I just hope he's gone next year.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs woke up smiling this morning. Still can't believe we won like that. Holding the saints to 17 pts. :what:
Romo said he getting close to 100%:wow:. I hope that doesn't have him thinking he Brady or Peyton again trying to do too much:comeon: He just needs to take what the defense gives him and if Murray can stay healthy that'll make it much easier on him

Battle of Texas next week:blessed:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
RIP Tony Romo :to:

0ap2000000252672_video_cp.jpg

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And McClain is just a difference maker. Catalytic type cat. He got Durant out there trying to knock heads off too. Jimmy graham was used to those Sean lee love taps. McClain made him feel him. Pause. He shouldn't lose MLB job from Lee. Love Lee but I'm sorry, McClain is that dude.
I still think Lee a better player. especially in coverage. maybe there is room for both

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
For the Texans right?
:camby:

Get outta here with the lil bro complex. Ya'll aren't beating us with fukking Ryan Fitzpatrick and that stupid fukking beard. Foster is hurt and I expect 3 picks from Fitz, cann can't throw for shyt and shouldn't be in the NFL.

Ya'll coming to Dallas to beat us :heh: