Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Crawford looks REALLY good on the inside...

Rod Marinelli is a master motivator...we playing a simple tampa 2 but he got these dudes bringing the wood so much that the saints last night where just scared to catch some of the passes...

Sean Lee might come back and have to fight for Justin Durant spot because Carter and McClain are VERY good together...

Just sign any old person to replace Mo...I have a feeling Sterling was going to take his slot position eventually anyway...

interested to see what we do against Watt this week

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
anyone heard Irvin calling our fukkin team UNSTOPPABLE???

Cotdamn, i aint been this happy to be a 'boys stan in a long long time.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

#DemBoysAreBack :youngsabo:

:russ:

gI4oZBC.png

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The O-line looks great and it's a lot of fun to watch, but look at Romo out there. It's clear his body is starting to break down. We may get one or two more seasons out of him before he's done. It's best we get a qb and let him sit so that he's ready to step in.
Based on what? Yesterday I saw the Romo of old. Last week I saw a better Romo than I saw in week 1. He's took minor step in showing he was coming back week to week from week 1 to 3. Yesterday, he looked like he was never hurt. Moving around in the pocket, making the longest scramble of his career and not turning the ball over. If we get this Romo going forward, they are the team to beat.

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Based on what? Yesterday I saw the Romo of old. Last week I saw a better Romo than I saw in week 1. He's took minor step in showing he was coming back week to week from week 1 to 3. Yesterday, he looked like he was never hurt. Moving around in the pocket, making the longest scramble of his career and not turning the ball over. If we get this Romo going forward, they are the team to beat.

What happened after we lost Aikman? We were in quarterback limbo for a long time. Romo has two back surgeries and he's getting up there in age. He is still capable of excellent ball, but you have to plan for the future. If Romo goes down, you don't want to waste that O-line and our receivers .

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lawrence comes back (2 weeks :shaq:) and gives a legit pass rusher.
I can't wait to see him out there...I hope he is a foundation piece on that Dline

Sean Lee might come back and have to fight for Justin Durant spot
:comeon:Sean Lee ain't gonna have to fight for ish. Best LB in the league when healthy sans ol boy from Carolina . No when Lee gets hurt 7 games in Durant can replace him and ballout again:win:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I can't wait to see him out there...I hope he is a foundation piece on that Dline

:comeon:Sean Lee ain't gonna have to fight for ish. Best LB in the league when healthy sans ol boy from Carolina . No when Lee gets hurt 7 games in Durant can replace him and ballout again:win:
Mcclain >>>Lee breh. That boy got dudes scared to catch anything in the middle of the field. Plus he raises the level of play of the rest of the defense. Look at our D last week vs this week and vs Tenn. Night and day

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mcclain >>>Lee breh. That boy got dudes scared to catch anything in the middle of the field. Plus he raises the level of play of the rest of the defense. Look at our D last week vs this week and vs Tenn. Night and day
I was talking about Durant breh

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly Sean lee and McClain are just different players. Lee is super cerebral but finesse. Still great and better than that Carolina lb to me. McClain is cerebral too from what I see, just not on Lee level but he's an intimidating force. That fumble force doesn't happen with Lee last night. I can't say who is better but I will say for this team we need McClain mane. Him slinging running backs during gang tackles :to:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing McClain has over Lee is intensity and durability but then again even McLain has missed the half the games this season. But Lee is just as good in gap responsibility and run support and Lee is the best cover lb in the league. But like somebody said Lee ain't laying nigguh's out.

Put it like this. Lee is Duncan(in his prime) but McClain is blake or stat.