Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
They shytted on Jerry for picking Travis Frederick in the first round. Kiper gave him a 3rd round grade. And of course they shytted on them this past draft for taking Martin and not Jonny Football. Oline is set for the next 5 years.
wish someone could up the draft thread from that year.

I remember the majority people shyttin on the Frederick pick in this thread :ufdup:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So relieved about Romo brehs.

Week 1 I thought it was time to file the paperwork for Antonio Ramiro :flabbynsick:

Collinsworth said Romo thought he might've been done too :to:

But now it looks like Week 1 was just to knock off the rust:youngsabo:

We eatin now :ohlawd:
If he was playing like he is now in week 1. We could've easily been 4-0 right now:wow:

Garrett better not let this boys start getting too high...we got our little brothers next week, gotta show them who runs this state :birdman:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dez outplaying Megatron for the 3rd straight week but don't tell the media though :what???:

Oline was just washing these boys...Tyron Smith had Junior Gillette hemmed up all night like he owed him money...

And I think we need to put Jimmy aka one skin tone Graham on the "exposed list"

Dude doesn't try to block...

You get a little physical with him and he gets shook...Mcclain and Carter came out hitting him off the line in the 1st and dude just disappeared until the game was basically over...

All of a sudden we don't have a let down against the Texans and that Seattle game is going to be :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They shytted on Jerry for picking Travis Frederick in the first round. Kiper gave him a 3rd round grade. And of course they shytted on them this past draft for taking Martin and not Jonny Football. Oline is set for the next 5 years.

I was upset we didn't take Clinton Dix at safety with our 1st pick...goes to show what I know...because Martin is just a flat out monster...dude was washing defensive tackles and linebackers on every play...one reason why Murray has all those big holes is because Martin just completely destroys his man or the linebacker and they never ever make it to the gap...which causes holes everywhere...

Tyron Smith is a top 3 lineman in the game and the combo of Frederick and Martin is just :scust:...Frederick and Martin have just been flatlining dt's all year

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was upset we didn't take Clinton Dix at safety with our 1st pick...goes to show what I know...because Martin is just a flat out monster...dude was washing defensive tackles and linebackers on every play...one reason why Murray has all those big holes is because Martin just completely destroys his man or the linebacker and they never ever make it to the gap...which causes holes everywhere...

Tyron Smith is a top 3 lineman in the game and the combo of Frederick and Martin is just :scust:...Frederick and Martin have just been flatlining dt's all year
That makes me so happy to read:salute::smugdraper:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AgreeableKindlyDassie.gif

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love the direction the offense I'd going! Stick with it , minimal injuries and I guarantee we make the playoffs

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great win, but I'm taking this shyt one game at a time

We know breh.

It's just this victory was sweet. Because the Aints fans been talking so much shyt during the Sean Payton era. It's :blessed: when we make them shut their mouths.

Same thing with Houston next week. I hate Houston sports fans more than any city in the country.