Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: Mo Claiborne's bytch ass needs to stay on the bench. Ol fragile ass nikka. :pacspit:

He barely got pushed and went to the ground on some :deadrose:. Should've never played in the first place. Even the football gods knew he shouldn't have played and him getting hurt the way he did proves that.

tumblr_mlh1lnckTq1qh8erdo1_400.gif

WOAT pick :camby:

Sterling moore can play tho :lupe:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Murray gona rush for 2k if he keeps this shyt up, this is THE BEST OLINE IN THE NFL.

Damn it feels good to say that :to:

They shytted on Jerry for picking Travis Frederick in the first round. Kiper gave him a 3rd round grade. And of course they shytted on them this past draft for taking Martin and not Jonny Football. Oline is set for the next 5 years.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They shytted on Jerry for picking Travis Frederick in the first round. Kiper gave him a 3rd round grade. And of course they shytted on them this past draft for taking Martin and not Jonny Football. Oline is set for the next 5 years.

Breh if Demarco stays healthy the whole year im thinking 10+ wins :lupe:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look i feel horrible for MO, i had huge expectations and hopes for him.

But its a wrap :birdman:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
more worried about carter than that bum. i hope he didn't tear his quad.
I don't think you can stand on a torn quad and he was standing and walking on the sidelines, i think it was more of a precautionary move. This was the best offense they're going to go up against and they abused them. Also McClain is a monster on the field, i mean his regular hits are cause fumbles :russ:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't think you can stand on a torn quad and he was standing and walking on the sidelines, i think it was more of a precautionary move. This was the best offense they're going to go up against and they abused them. Also McClain is a monster on the field, i mean his regular hits are cause fumbles :russ:
wilcox and mcclain were trying to cripple graham and colston. nikkas were torpedoing into their knees all game.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
wilcox and mcclain were trying to cripple graham and colston. nikkas were torpedoing into their knees all game.
I saw those receivers start to not fight as hard to catch passes. I will say that the start of the 4th was some bullshyt, going deep on 2nd & 17 would've been fine if that were at the 5min mark. Also Harris was stupid with that unnecessary roughness penalty which led to the Saints 1st td.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
So relieved about Romo brehs.

Week 1 I thought it was time to file the paperwork for Antonio Ramiro :flabbynsick:

Collinsworth said Romo thought he might've been done too :to:

But now it looks like Week 1 was just to knock off the rust:youngsabo:

We eatin now :ohlawd: