Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
jerry wants spencer back b/c he looks dumb for not putting him on pup if he doesn't come back before the first 6 games. i agree wit you tho, spencer just started practicing last week (limited), he's not playing for 2 more weeks imo.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jerry wants spencer back b/c he looks dumb for not putting him on pup if he doesn't come back before the first 6 games. i agree wit you tho, spencer just started practicing last week (limited), he's not playing for 2 more weeks imo.
Classic Jerry. He does more reaching than Claiborne in the secondary.

I didn't want to see spencer til at least mid season. He can be really big boost for us.

Besides I'm enjoying evaluating Tyrone Crawford. All I hard was how he suppose to be difference maker and how marinelli was going make hima a stud. so I want to see the hype about? I zero in on that nigguh like a missile presnap. Color me not impressed.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been thinking about this since the victory over the rams. We should start defusing the ball every game if it's our choir . Given our first quarter woes and Murray's first quarter fumbles. We had two rough first halfs so we not getting the most outta them specifically In the first quarter. We've scored 6 pts total in the first quarter this season. If we didn't get the first possession after halftime, we might not in yesterday. That first possession after halftime kept the momentum goin cuz if the rams score first after halftime that might've been all she wrote for the boys.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't 100% agree with the Spencer pup thing. If he was on the pup he wouldn't even been able to practice with the team until after the 6 week. From what I heard from cats that cover the team they wanted him to practice before that time frame was up so that's why they didn't do that. That's why I can't agree 100 but definitely think what you said is part of it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't 100% agree with the Spencer pup thing. If he was on the pup he wouldn't even been able to practice with the team until after the 6 week. From what I heard from cats that cover the team they wanted him to practice before that time frame was up so that's why they didn't do that. That's why I can't agree 100 but definitely think what you said is part of it.
That's cool and all wanting to participate in practice but I still think next is too premature to have him playing in a game.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That's cool and all wanting to participate in practice but I still think next is too premature to have him playing in a game.
I was just explaining the pup stuff because I think when we have both sides (or at least what they say is their side/reason) we need to put them instead of just our thoughts. That's all he probably come back against Houston

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
that's a good point. for some reason i thought they could comeback to practice after 4 weeks. if it's 6 weeks then yeah it makes sense.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
A few of my nigggas from NO already hit me up saying they're coming down thursday for the game Sunday. Saints fans better not take over that damn stadium.