Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And janoris Jenkins is funny. Popping shyt all game and he was one on one with Dez like once and it was pass interference. p*ssy.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: I feel like we can beat Nahlins
If spencer and McClain come back next week like our gm is saying then I feel better. But I don't think we will.

Jimmy graham going light our safety's and liners up.
And then Murray has been automatic on first quarter fumbles

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Dline gotta find a way to create presssure. They couldn't get much pressure without the blitz today. Word is Spencer might play next week

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I still can't get last year's Saints game out of my head

They're bout to make it look like the 4th of July vs. this defense brehs.

Good news is their defense is :trash:, but they have the talent to turn it around. :sadcam:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Good news is their defense is :trash:, but they have the talent to turn it around. :sadcam:
That was at the dome not the case this time. Last time in Dallas wasn't it close? Hopefully Mo can use that pick to boost his confidence and Wilcox needs some of the same shyt cause he beyond wack sauce. Last year he didn't even look this bad in the games he played which is funny.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

No they don't, they have safeties but their LBs are slow and their line is just slightly better than ours. The Cowboys can take advantage of their awful run/pass coverage but idk if they can get pressure on their suspect O-Line.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we can run on them and get some big plays but theres no way jimmy does not drop ATLEAST 2 TDs on us :to:

I think we can win in the end tho, we might have to blitz alot more.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I wish we had Scandrick and Mo in the nickel. Don't move Carr. Put Church at the other safety and use Sterling Moore in Church's spot. I do that in madden tho so don't listen to me

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope we beat Houston.

All my Dallas brehs know how much this Dallas vs. Houston in-state rivalry means. :lupe:

Houston nikkas like to talk a lot of shyt. But we have owned their asses in the last 2 meetings. :myman:

I'm going to make that struggle Texans thread do numbers in week 5. :youngsabo: