Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Defense was horrible today. Couldn't get off the field for shyt. I thought Stacy had way more yards than he did.

Secondary looked so bad, Carr's good game goes unnoticed.

Hitchens looked D2, average, good and like a starter at different times throughout the day. Overall good with his performance. The 4th and inches stop was huge.

Oline looked like they were getting overmanned in the first half, they made good adjustments but that was a good dline.

Jason Garrett happy-go-lucky demeanor kills me. I don't think he was upset at all during the first half on the sidelines.

Romo taking the strides you wanted to see from him in terms of getting better each week. Looked good in the pocket, made a nice scrambled to pick up that 3rd and 13. On a ball that he had to throw away, he was grimacing. Kinda scared me but honestly, I think he should get as many days of rest throughout the week that he needs

I just hope we beat Houston.

All my Dallas brehs know how much this Dallas vs. Houston in-state rivalry means. :lupe:

Houston nikkas like to talk a lot of shyt. But we have owned their asses in the last 2 meetings. :myman:

I'm going to make that struggle Texans thread do numbers in week 5. :youngsabo:
Any thread will do numbers as long as the servers ain't trippin'

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I meant and Cowboys threads.

And I wouldn't put too much stock in Demarco's fumbling. Fluke with Street in week 2 and the one this week should have been negated but the trippin call was missed

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
me walking into the office this morning >>>>
tumblr_mb9xjvUwUO1rvsub4.gif

gonna be a good week.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
did dez and demarco ever speak on what they were arguing about on the sideline?

that romo throw to dez for a td was a shocker to me. i didn't think romo had the strength to make that throw.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
did dez and demarco ever speak on what they were arguing about on the sideline?

that romo throw to dez for a td was a shocker to me. i didn't think romo had the strength to make that throw.

During the second half, FOX television cameras caught Murray and Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant in what looked like an argument on the sidelines. Murray says that wasn’t the case.

“I wouldn’t call it a confrontation at all,” Murray said. “He’s telling me something, I’m telling him something. He’s listening to me, I’m listening to him. We’ve got a great relationship. That’s my guy, that’s one of my best friends on the team.”

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im still not happy with the way we played on defense brehs but the offense is :wow:

Teams cant come out and stack the box anymore thinkin romo cant throw and beat them now

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Outside of Jimmy...who's catching passes for the Saints :patrice:

We going to at least have a chance to get a few because I am sure Breesus will force feed him :patrice:

McClain and Spencer supposed to be back this week...:patrice:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Spencer will be back next week.you gotta take everything Jj says with a grain of salt especially when it come to injury status . He's always overly optimistic, more so than the injured player himself. I rather wait til spencer has a couple weeks of padded practice before he come back. It would be such a blow for him to come back prematurely and then reaggravate the injury again. Let him take his time. Let's not have another Sean Lee scenario. McLain and durant is what we need ASAP. Melton has a groin injury and I just get the feeling that that injury is going be more trouble than they're insinuating.

Last edited: