Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
og fox 4 anchor max morgan passed away tonight. dallas heads will recognize him. RIP. @jadillac @E-Nice @Eat Dhat dikk Up!!!!!!!!! @Ashyneezz

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26598264/fox4-sports-anchorreporter-max-morgan-dies-at-59

4786117_G.jpg
:mjcry: RIP

smh wakin up for work to see this

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:dwillhuh: Damn, I been away from Dallas too long. I didn't know Gloria Campos retired. She was the first Hispanic anchor person in Dallas.

What Steve Dennis do to be let go at Ch. 11? :skip: Dude used to always troll Jerry Jones during the press conferences. :dead:

At least OG Dale Hanson is still going strong. :ohlawd::salute:
steve dennis actually works for the dallas cowboys now.

he's on the cowboys break podcast every day.

keep your friends close, enemies closer. jerry has severely muted him.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
richard durrett passed, randy galloway retired, gloria campos retired, steve dennis got let go from cbs 11, jane slater left to the longhorn network, john wiley price going to prison.

so many changes lately, but one thing always remains the same till the end of the time...
this man and his mustache. :russ:

1920210_10151965519501545_106172554_n.jpg
My sister use to think he was Martin Luther King Jr when she was younger

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs Mo crying because he got benched. He really thinks he deserves to start after getting picked on by a 3rd string Qb :what:

IRVING -- Cornerback Morris Claiborne skipped the Dallas Cowboys' walk-through practice and angrily left the club's Valley Ranch training facility Tuesday after being informed that Orlando Scandrick was replacing him in the starting lineup, multiple sources said.

:pachaha:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Brehs Mo crying because he got benched. He really thinks he deserves to start after getting picked on by a 3rd string Qb :what:

IRVING -- Cornerback Morris Claiborne skipped the Dallas Cowboys' walk-through practice and angrily left the club's Valley Ranch training facility Tuesday after being informed that Orlando Scandrick was replacing him in the starting lineup, multiple sources said.

:what: this nut ass nikka been getting torched left and right since he put the star on his body now he mad when something gets done about it instead of using it as fuel to get himself on track? nikka never, ever take responsibility for his fukk ups on d either. somebody either "pushes off" or theres "no help" for him like foh dog. fukk that nikka.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Folks being held accountable :wow::ooh:

This gotta put the other players on notice
Free:ufdup:
Carr:ufdup:
Bruce:ufdup:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

what a fakkit.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Who was the GM that wanted morris claiborne! fire him. Who ever he may be, no matter how much money this GM has. Even if its billions! fire that GM! :camby:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm guessing Mo thought he had his spot locked because he got a pic to close the game in STL :mjpls:. Well....tough break n!gga, he should use this news as motivation to show why he was drafted in the 1st round and Scandrick should not be brought up in comparison. But I'm going to lean in the opposite direction and say his confidence may be shot :lupe: