Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Been watchin' this the last 15 minutes :smh:

a6641b42707f12efe92ae0e4ce25e9d612e0f20a61f95af1c69398d57b745854_large
We need to re-sign him after the season unless the viking release AP. We are a much better team when we consistently give him the ball and I dont want Jerry to panick and draft a RB in the first round ala felix jones :stopitslime:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Some notes after re-watching the game...

-Frederick is a gift from heaven. He is by far the most consistent lineman, even more than T. Smith. He's on his way to the ProBowl this year if he keeps playing like that. I only counted one bad play for him (the holding call in the 3q).

-Leary made a few mistakes in pass pro but I think we underrate his ability to run block. Dude is a mauler. Watching him and Fred mauling guys 5-6 yds down the field is a thing of beauty. On Murray's fumble, Leary was straight mauling nikkas 10 yds down the field. Leary's weakness is his athleticism. This is very noticeable on sweeps and tosses where he's too slow to get out and block.

-Martin is a technician. Watching him and Fred hand off defenders to each other with ease shows they are really developing chemistry. When he gets stronger, it's over brehs. He's just as nasty as Leary and Fred. He made a few mistakes in run blocking but was damn near perfect in pass pro. Watching him chop down defenders on sweeps is a thing of beauty.

-Free, even tho he got better as the game went on, needs to be replaced next year. He'd be a great backup but he's too mistake prone to start another season. Everybody makes mistakes, the thing about Free's mistakes is they kill drives....they almost always lead to negative yards. Titans have a very good front 7 but their ends are not special. Free is going to face better competition than this. He can't be whiffing on his punch 3-4 times a game giving the defender a straight line to our brokeback QB. Watching him play is frustrating b/c there are so many times he doesn't engage with any defenders, he just gets in the way. Let's get a big strong RT in the 2nd round next year.

-Tyron Smith is a machine, maybe 1 time he got pushed back into the pocket. His ability to get knocked off balance but correct himself immediately is one of his best traits. The only thing I want to see from him is more nasty, finish your blocks like Fred. He pulls up sometimes when he has the defender in a vulnerable position.

-Murray was awesome. Sometimes it seems like he leaves yards on the field. Not this game. He had a cutback available in the 1st half for big yards but that's just nit picky.

-Dez is Dez. McCourty is a physical corner but Dez punked him a couple times on the LOS for easy pitch and catch slants. If Witten doesn't whiff on a block and almost get Romo killed, Dez has a 35-40 yd TD in the 2nd quarter.

-I want to see Beasley more involved. He was open a few times but Romo was looking at Witten.

-WR Coach Dooley and TE Coach Pope deserves some credit. Everybody in these two units are some damn good blockers. I need to eat crow on Hanna. He had a finesse rep out of OU but he's a very good blocker. Same thing goes with T-Will. Props to your boy @E-Nice

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not worried about Dez...does he ever practice every day of the week?

Come on McClain...you been borderline beasting breh...please don't end up being hurt :mjcry:

Come on swagboys I am starting to believe a little bit...starting to talk shyt at the barbershop again...

Please don't let me down :sadswagboys:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Imagine if we started 3-1? First time since 2008 :ohhh:
Not worried about Dez...does he ever practice every day of the week?

Come on McClain...you been borderline beasting breh...please don't end up being hurt :mjcry:

Come on swagboys I am starting to believe a little bit...starting to talk shyt at the barbershop again...

Please don't let me down :sadswagboys:

we need our swag back brehs. :mjcry: if the cowboys start 3-1 :ohlawd: we gonna start making nikkas on the coli mad again. :umad:

but i feel you @duckbutta i had a pep in my step all week. they better not let us down. the city of dallas is different when the cowboys are winning. LMAO at that smilie.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
it's the rams, DUDE. word to pacman jones.

lets be real tho this the type of game the cowboys always lose after a convincing win.

they are 1-1 just like us. :manny:

That is why I am hesitant to get pulled in...

Swagboys ALWAYS have a let down after a really good game...

And honestly even if our defense was as bad as advertised (hasn't been so far) we should easily be able to handle the Rams offense...

No playmakers on the edges

Bad O-line

2nd or 3rd string quarterback...

But this is just the type of game where Romo comes in like "I got to show them I still got it"...I hear him yell "Kill Kill Kill!" in my speakers all day and Demarcco gets 14 carries for 93 yards and we lose 12 to 14...:beli:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Some notes after re-watching the game...

-Frederick is a gift from heaven. He is by far the most consistent lineman, even more than T. Smith. He's on his way to the ProBowl this year if he keeps playing like that. I only counted one bad play for him (the holding call in the 3q).

-Leary made a few mistakes in pass pro but I think we underrate his ability to run block. Dude is a mauler. Watching him and Fred mauling guys 5-6 yds down the field is a thing of beauty. On Murray's fumble, Leary was straight mauling nikkas 10 yds down the field. Leary's weakness is his athleticism. This is very noticeable on sweeps and tosses where he's too slow to get out and block.

-Martin is a technician. Watching him and Fred hand off defenders to each other with ease shows they are really developing chemistry. When he gets stronger, it's over brehs. He's just as nasty as Leary and Fred. He made a few mistakes in run blocking but was damn near perfect in pass pro. Watching him chop down defenders on sweeps is a thing of beauty.

-Free, even tho he got better as the game went on, needs to be replaced next year. He'd be a great backup but he's too mistake prone to start another season. Everybody makes mistakes, the thing about Free's mistakes is they kill drives....they almost always lead to negative yards. Titans have a very good front 7 but their ends are not special. Free is going to face better competition than this. He can't be whiffing on his punch 3-4 times a game giving the defender a straight line to our brokeback QB. Watching him play is frustrating b/c there are so many times he doesn't engage with any defenders, he just gets in the way. Let's get a big strong RT in the 2nd round next year.

-Tyron Smith is a machine, maybe 1 time he got pushed back into the pocket. His ability to get knocked off balance but correct himself immediately is one of his best traits. The only thing I want to see from him is more nasty, finish your blocks like Fred. He pulls up sometimes when he has the defender in a vulnerable position.

-Murray was awesome. Sometimes it seems like he leaves yards on the field. Not this game. He had a cutback available in the 1st half for big yards but that's just nit picky.

-Dez is Dez. McCourty is a physical corner but Dez punked him a couple times on the LOS for easy pitch and catch slants. If Witten doesn't whiff on a block and almost get Romo killed, Dez has a 35-40 yd TD in the 2nd quarter.

-I want to see Beasley more involved. He was open a few times but Romo was looking at Witten.

-WR Coach Dooley and TE Coach Pope deserves some credit. Everybody in these two units are some damn good blockers. I need to eat crow on Hanna. He had a finesse rep out of OU but he's a very good blocker. Same thing goes with T-Will. Props to your boy @E-Nice
Nice recap breh. Props on the OL notes. Had the watch last week's game on a shytty stream, so I was wondering who on the OL was putting in work.

You got All-22 film?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nice recap breh. Props on the OL notes. Had the watch last week's game on a shytty stream, so I was wondering who on the OL was putting in work.

You got All-22 film?
nah i don't. i just downloaded the game off tenyardtracker.

if yall no a place to upload large video files (3-4 GB) for free let me know. emphasis on FREE lol.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

And honestly even if our defense was as bad as advertised (hasn't been so far) we should easily be able to handle the Rams offense...

Bad O-line

But this is just the type of game where Romo comes in like "I got to show them I still got it"...I hear him yell "Kill Kill Kill!" in my speakers all day and Demarcco gets 14 carries for 93 yards and we lose 12 to 14...:beli:
:wow: #factsonly

yall know every word of duck's post has played out several times over the last 5 years.

if mcclain is 75% he needs to play. we can't take anyone lightly.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Bad O-line

god damn man :wow: thats EXACTLY how these games go. word for word smh.