Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
BxnuQFyIcAAKpGW.jpg

And you telling me Williams can't have a bigger day with Dez getting this much attention? Even miles would've beasted. Williams not complimenting dez
Do you even remember what happened that play :wtf:

How you're gonna be complimentary when YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE BALL. If he wasn't beating his man, that's one thing. If he's dropping the ball, that's one thing. NIGGGA isn't gettin looks. With the attention Dez gets, EVERYBODY in the passing game is suppose to be feasting, yet, no one is. I guess nigggas really thinking that'll change bringing in other receivers. They'll just be more open nigggas without the ball.

@dtownreppin214 @who_better_than_me @stilltheguru :paccrip: :ucku:

Fight go wit it :nigwut:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Romo puts the ball where it needs to be and this wouldn't even be a discussion. Two weeks in a row, my niggga suppose to be putting up megatron numbers smh
Terrance Williams caught 2-of-4 targets for 20 yards in Dallas' Week 2 win over ... Williams was wide open for a potential 68-yarder in the first quarter, but Tony ...
Terrance Williams caught 2-of-4 targets for 20 yards in Dallas' Week 2 win over the Titans.
With the Cowboys going run heavy, Williams was limited to four looks as Dez Bryant drew 14. It could be a continuing concern for Williams' fantasy owners. He's a touchdown-dependent WR3

And stop acting like Dez faced that coverage every play FOH

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you even remember what happened that play :wtf:

How you're gonna be complimentary when YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE BALL. If he wasn't beating his man, that's one thing. If he's dropping the ball, that's one thing. NIGGGA isn't gettin looks. With the attention Dez gets, EVERYBODY in the passing game is suppose to be feasting, yet, no one is. I guess nigggas really thinking that'll change bringing in other receivers. They'll just be more open nigggas without the ball.

@dtownreppin214 @who_better_than_me @stilltheguru :paccrip: :ucku:

Fight go wit it :nigwut:
I agree man. T-Will runs some crisp routes but we've kinda been force feeding Dez and Murray, which is fine. Honestly T-Will is best on longer routes, but we haven't been throwing down the field.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree man. T-Will runs some crisp routes but we've kinda been force feeding Dez and Murray, which is fine. Honestly T-Will is best on longer routes, but we haven't been throwing down the field.

I remember that drop vs niners too. If you lack opportunities make the most of what you get. I haven't seem Beasley or Harris dropping their chances :sas2:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I love Williams but idgaf if he get the ball or not. If the shyt we doing doesn't work against the Rams then fix it but it didn't matter against the Titans.

Side note: should I get a Murray, Witten or Scandrick jersey brehs? Or go throwback n get an old player