Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Demarco stays killing the rams maaaaannnn i cant wait!! :wow:

Im ready to start talking shyt again at work :banderas:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
god damn man :wow: thats EXACTLY how these games go. word for word smh.

That's why Romo's bad back is a good thing, it forces him and the coaching staff to focus on winning and not making the sportscenter top 10. He tried to improvise against SF and look at how that turned out. Some games he will have to switch it up, but this is not one of those games.

Last edited:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
fukk the bullshyt. fukk the bytch ass birds. I walked thru Philly n took a pic with they biggest hero ROCKY statue a fictional fukkin character while I wore my Dallas cowboys hoody. Ate in a legendary Philly cheesesteak spot in said clothes and nothing. Nobody in Dallas repping that Philly bullshyt that team not winning the division off that alone it don't matter if the fans don't play on the field. Also the giants and redskins suck dikk. We winning the division. Playoffs we gotta wait n see who there n how the year plays outs but fukk everybody else

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we have another beastly week with the run agame and another underwhelming game I respects to the passing offense I guarantee that the saints will sell out to the run and force romo to beat us. I don't have much faith in romo to defeat a team with the passing game either this season.

Bye, we had an injury on the dline this week with one of our rookie defensive tackles, davon colemen. Any word on if he's out for the game and who will replace him?

Rams had one of the worst oline last season. Hopefully we can generate a lot of pressure against this game

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If we have another beastly week with the run agame and another underwhelming game I respects to the passing offense I guarantee that the saints will sell out to the run and force romo to beat us. I don't have much faith in romo to defeat a team with the passing game either this season.

Bye, we had an injury on the dline this week with one of our rookie defensive tackles, davon colemen. Any word on if he's out for the game and who will replace him?

Rams had one of the worst oline last season. Hopefully we can generate a lot of pressure against this game
Coleman is fine. He got hurt last week but he played normal snaps vs the titans.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah that's what i was referring to...but damn i thought that happened last week.

it doesnt look too serious. if he has to sit out they probably activate Bishop. Coleman was a non-factor vs the Titans.
It's almost obvious that we goin take a dlinemen with our first pick next season. Who was the last dlinemen we took with our first round pick? I'm guessing spencer...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@dtownreppin214 in your replay of the game did you watch or scout out the play of Tyrone Crawford

I know it's early it has anyone else been underwhelmed by Tyrone Crawford play. I know the franchise was high on him before the injury and the coming into this season. He has a great football body especially for his position.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It's almost obvious that we goin take a dlinemen with our first pick next season. Who was the last dlinemen we took with our first round pick? I'm guessing spencer...
Yeah we definitely need to address dline with 2 of our 3 first picks. Luckily the position looks pretty deep next year. Devonte Fields TCU, Shawn Oakman Baylor, Angelo Blackson Auburn, Leonard Williams USC, Dante Fowler Jr. UF, Arik Armstead Oregon, Gabe Wright Auburn...etc.

Shawn Oakman is a freak. He transferred to Baylor from Penn State after the JoePa scandal. 6'9, 280 lbs, chiseled. He's been a monster so far this year.

The thing is if we're going to get this ELITE pass rushers, the team needs to figure out right now if they are going to be a bad team. Don't flirt and tease us all year long and ruin our draft position. If we lose to St. Louis and N.O., then just lose the rest of the games please.

52a00601931b7.image.jpg

10204775.jpeg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 in your replay of the game did you watch or scout out the play of Tyrone Crawford

I know it's early it has anyone else been underwhelmed by Tyrone Crawford play. I know the franchise was high on him before the injury and the coming into this season. He has a great football body especially for his position.
This was his best game as a pro so far. He was very active. I graded him as the third best lineman behind Melton and Mincey. He showed a lot of power, pushing Oher into the QB several times. If Hayden doesn't accidentally trip him on a stunt then he probably has a sack. I thought he was also very stout in the run game. I like Crawford. He doesn't have a lot of pass rush moves but we just need to be patient with him b/c this is pretty much his rookie year.