Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Anybody else finding it strange that we don't play our first divisional game until late October. Almost the halfway point of the season. Been a while since that happened. Hell our first game typically used to be a divisional game.

Our divisional games are typically highly rated and primetime games.

They want to make sure Dallas is in another win and get in game at the end of the year. and they didn't make it easy by scheduling 4 of the last 6 games on the road. They gotta play in Chicago in December at night :sadcam: then Indy at home... And of course Washington on the road in the final game.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They want to make sure Dallas is in another win and get in game at the end of the year. and they didn't make it easy by scheduling 4 of the last 6 games on the road. They gotta play in Chicago in December at night :sadcam: then Indy at home... And of course Washington on the road in the final game.
they really did us dirty with that december schedule breh.
14712_cuban2.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Y'all nikkas still on T-Will when he's out there fukking corners and not getting the ball. He is a route runner and for that reason he'll always be open. Dez pick week 1. T-Will down field wide open for a TD. Week 2, Romo deprived him down the field for a big play looking for written.

I would care if he caught the ball with a wheel barrow, nikka is legit but when you don't get the ball, you ain't gon see it.

FOH

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Y'all nikkas still on T-Will when he's out there fukking corners and not getting the ball. He is a route runner and for that reason he'll always be open. Dez pick week 1. T-Will down field wide open for a TD. Week 2, Romo deprived him down the field for a big play looking for written.

I would care if he caught the ball with a wheel barrow, nikka is legit but when you don't get the ball, you ain't gon see it.

FOH

They need to feed their two best players.. Dez and Murray. Everybody else get the scraps. The offense fukks up when it tries to get cute and Romo tries to spread the ball around to everyone. Yeah they have other weapons and yeah Cole Beasley is a nice lil crappy player but Romo should always try to get it to Dez (without being stupid about it). He will go to Dez after its too late. Same with Murray.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish we could've kept Laurant Robinson. Now the was a complimentary wr.

You can't have Dez dbl teamed and Demarco getting attention in the box have ur second wideout getting 1 or a wr.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish we could've kept Laurant Robinson. Now the was a complimentary wr.

You can't have Dez dbl teamed and Demarco getting attention in the box have ur second wideout getting 1 or a wr.
Laurent did what anybody with sense would have. Only those CZ cats was shytting on him.