Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The sad part about all of this is the depth on this team is so thin we have not choice but to fret over an injury like this. All great defenses with depth should be able to absorb 1 or 2 injuries. Navaro Bowman won't even be playing until the middle of the year for the 49ers and its nothing for them.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

i cant take it no more brehs. i cannot fukking take it anymore.
full

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Gotta love Tyron Smith though. :jawalrus:. For all we know he could've been the one that broke down Ware's body in those practice sessions. That's why Ware was so quick to leave. he probably was like :blessed: no more practices with 77
Nah son you heard wrong as shyt 77 was getting his shyt pushed back by Ware last year in training camp.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nah son you heard wrong as shyt 77 was getting his shyt pushed back by Ware last year in training camp.

doubt it was on every snap and if Ware was beasting like that, it didn't translate during the season. He was contained without even being double teamed most of the time, while Tyron goes to the pro bowl.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
doubt it was on every snap and if Ware was beasting like that, it didn't translate during the season. He was contained without even being double teamed most of the time, while Tyron goes to the pro bowl.
Of course it wasn't every play but it was definitely like that going by the folks that was watching that shyt everyday. Idk if you listen to the Dallas Cowboys podcast talkin Cowboys and the lunch break but they were talking about it all during training camp. They said the same thing as you too about how surprised they were at the role reversal

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Of course it wasn't every play but it was definitely like that going by the folks that was watching that shyt everyday. Idk if you listen to the Dallas Cowboys podcast talkin Cowboys and the lunch break but they were talking about it all during training camp. They said the same thing as you too about how surprised they were at the role reversal

Tyron was only 20 when he came into the league. He's just now growing into his body so I expect to see a bigger jump in him. No doubt Ware helped make him better, but I know Tyron was giving out just as much as he took from Ware as he matured physically.