Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^^^^Nope. Shyt, I can't even find a pic of them together. I been tryna change my avi for a minute. They were at Dirk charity baseball game together and still didn't take a pic :smh:

Best I could find:manny:

SpotlessFatAmericanredsquirrel.gif

These two nikkas right here:to::wow:

Cuban and Jerry need to put their money together and clone these two

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you got me watching videos from this event. :ohhh:

how come i never heard of this? is this is frisco? :wtf:

dirk is such a good person. :mindblown:

Yea It's out there at the Roughriders stadium. 105.3 be promoting it heavy a month or so before the game. I went one yr it was hot as hell...Everyone was near the stands signing autographs and Donnie Nelson was like 10 ft in front of me and I yelled "You need to trade Dampier sorry ass" he just smiled didn't even look at me. But they traded him for Chandler that offseason.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yea It's out there at the Roughriders stadium. 105.3 be promoting it heavy a month or so before the game. I went one yr it was hot as hell...Everyone was near the stands signing autographs and Donnie Nelson was like 10 ft in front of me and I yelled "You need to trade Dampier sorry ass" he just smiled didn't even look at me. But they traded him for Chandler that offseason.
105.3 is kinda low key taking over the metroplex. especially with young heads.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
105.3 is kinda low key taking over the metroplex. especially with young heads.
All their shows suck tho. It's basically a white folks version of what me and podnahs do when we're sitting around drinking nshyt.

Ben & Skin :snoop:

I noticed it's only listenable (that's a word :leon:) when it turns to "CBS Radio" or "Yahoo Radio"

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
All their shows suck tho. It's basically a white folks version of what me and podnahs do when we're sitting around drinking nshyt.

I noticed it's only listenable (that's a word :leon:) when it turns to "CBS Radio" or "Yahoo Radio"
whats wrong with the Gbag nation breh?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

They suck but they keep it 100% local and they've heavily involved in the community. It's helps that they have the Cowboys too.

DFW has always been a big local sports radio market. It's tough for the national radio shows to break thru here. It's not like that everywhere else. In ATX, they have two wack sports radio stations, 80% of the content is nation-wide stuff (Cowherd, Rome, etc.) and only 20% local, in Houston it's like 50/50...DFW it's pretty much 90% local sports radio.