Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just make sure you put in that Jameis "Crab legs" Winston card next year.:ohlawd:

Jameis Winston>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Johnny Football.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manziel needed a team like Cleveland to draft him. In the valley, That country club influence mixed with his party fukkery just would've been a bad blend for both sides. Besides our fanbase goes crazy for new qb's. Look how quickly they turned on Troy. I figured that's why Troy always seems so biased against us when he does our games..

In Cleveland, he's being called out and challenged to be a better player and leader. There would've been no accountability handed down to him in dallas cuz he would've sold tickets and Jerry would've kept on making excuses for him like he does for Garrett and then I would've been forced to hate JFF.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yall remember how constipated jerry looked on the draft cam? :mjlol:

He wanted Johnny soooo bad :mjlol:
That might have been a Jerry clone in that room cause he definitely was looking like you said. He probably like why did I give Romo that big ass extension the year before. Bet if he knew what he know now Romo wouldn't be on the team anybody disagree?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Stephen Jones made the right decision, he listened to his scouts and picked the safest player at a position of need. A great o-line leads to a better run game, which leads to a balanced offense, which leads to the D not being asked to do so much. Manziel just sells jerseys and tickets which the Cowboys have no problem doing.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I haven't heard shyt about Devin Street :patrice:

I was hoping L'Damian Washington would make the team, hopefully he will as a special teamer at least.

Dez
Miles
Street
Beasley
Washington

Street been looking good in practice from what I've seen so far. We're set at WR either way with Dez, Williams, Beasley and Harris. I think Street and Beasley will be the primary backups though.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
BthLAhyCQAIjFOw.jpg

:merchant: :ooh:

Mo stays gettin cooked

If Dez is running routes like that though.. gg

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is what Mo was petitioning for when he was committing PI against Williams :mjpls:

Lol ima lay off mo until week 1 since his nuts seem to have finally dropped. Mental part is the biggest thing. I remember when Dez came on halfway through 2012. I was about to call him a bust.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
^^^^Nope. Shyt, I can't even find a pic of them together. I been tryna change my avi for a minute. They were at Dirk charity baseball game together and still didn't take a pic :smh:

Lol ima lay off mo until week 1 since his nuts seem to have finally dropped. Mental part is the biggest thing. I remember when Dez came on halfway through 2012. I was about to call him a bust.
Yeah, just reading a few post got to me bash Mo and I'm still on reserve for him.

I'll say, we did him a disservice by not playing to his strength, man to man. In two years, he's been in two different system. If there's going to be a turn around for him, I think this year HAS to be the year. I think they're committed to playing more man and it's the second year in this system. He just needs to stay healthy.

Terrence Newman had us spoiled :mjpls: